AaronW
Community Manager

Recommended Read: My Road to Master Anaplanner

As each of you continues to pursue your Anaplan training—and the opportunities that come with it—I wanted to share a recent Anaplan Community blog post with you as encouragement tokeep going!

In this post, "My Road to Master Anaplanner,"@DaanishSoomarunpacks his journey of going from unemployed to Master Anaplanner and top Community contributor in just three years.

如果你还没有看过,我也高度recommend@JaredDolich's story, previously postedhere, and the recording of our Q&A with@einas.ibrahim, which you can findhere.

I hope these stories inspire you in your journey! If you have questions for any of these amazing people, I know they would be happy to respond if you tag them here.

4 REPLIES4
DaanishSoomar
Certified Master Anaplanner

Thanks@AaronWfor the kind words!

Yes absolutely, if anyone has any questions or wants to reach out don’t hesitate to do so. Happy to help anyone. You can reply here or find me on LinkedIn:slightly_smiling_face:

russell2021
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Aaron and Daanishsoomar for the kind message!

I will ask any questions if I meet during the improving Anaplan Builder Talent.

Regards,

Runner
New Contributor

Hi I have gone through the 15 chapters and did analysis but could not find the environment to build my model .plz specify the environment name or link

JaredDolich

Thanks for the shoutout@AaronW- means a lot to be compared to pros like@DaanishSoomarand@einas.ibrahim

Jared Dolich