Effective date: Aug 18, 2021
Information on the Websites is collected in two ways:
- Directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of the Websites)
One example of information we collect indirectly is through our Internet access logs. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring /exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Websites or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may learn more about how to opt-out by clicking on ourPreference Center（或如果位于欧盟，请点击这里). Please note this does not opt you out of being served all ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
我们也收集信息当你自愿ubmit it to us such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number, job title and company name. Throughout our Websites, we provide the opportunity to register for an event or conference, order a white paper, or participate in an online survey. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
We may occasionally send newsletters or marketing communications out to those who have registered at our Websites, including our users. We provide you the opportunity to opt out of such emails by following the directions provided in these emails.
Data submitted through the Anaplan Platform
As part of Anaplan’s services, clients may load data into Anaplan’s servers. Anaplan will not share or distribute any such client data except as provided in the contractual agreement between Anaplan and client, or as may be required by law. Please refer to theAnaplan平台隐私政策for more details.
We use this information to: determine what is most effective about our Websites and marketing, assist in product marketing, help us identify ways to improve our Websites and marketing, and determine how we can tailor the Websites to make them more effective. We may also use personal information for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
How we share personal information
- As a global organization, data we collect may be transferred internationally throughout Anaplan’s worldwide organization. We will not sell individual information and will share it only as outlined in this Policy. We may share your information with service providers such as our hosting, email service, analytics, customer service, event or campaign management providers. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us or on our behalf. Before you submit any information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
- We may also partner with other companies that offer products or services related to ours or that host or sponsor related events. We may share your information with these business partners if you express interest in such products, services or events If you provide your personal information to event sponsors at their booths or presentations, you should review their privacy policies to learn how they use personal information.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request or to any third party with your consent to do so. We will have no duty to notify you of such compliance with local law where applicable.
- Anaplan will not use or share your personal information in ways unrelated to those described above without first notifying you and offering you a choice as to whether or not we may use your personal information in a different manner.
What about sensitive personal information?
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal data through the Websites. If we do seek to collect such data, we will ask you to consent to our proposed uses of the data. We may also collect some sensitive personal data incidentally. By providing us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you consent to our using the data subject to applicable law as described in this Policy. The references to “sensitive personal data” are to the various categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories comprise personal identity numbers, personal data about personality and private life, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions, membership of political parties or movements, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, membership of a trade union or profession or trade association, physical or mental health, genetic code, addictions, sexual life, property matters or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).
Your access to your personal information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What about data security?
我们采取适当的措施来保持安全of your data on the Websites and follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you have any questions about security or any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us at[电子邮件保护]。
EU-U.S. Transfer of Personal Data
Anaplan，Inc。is responsible for the processing of EU personal data it receives pursuant to the European Commission’s Standard Contract Clauses, which are incorporated into Anaplan’s Data Processing Addendum.
而Anaplan也遵守欧盟。隐私盾牌和瑞士 - 美国隐私盾牌框架，阿纳普兰不再依靠隐私盾牌框架作为欧盟法院无效的个人数据转移个人数据的法律依据，联邦数据保护和联邦数据保护和信息专员瑞士（FDPIC）。有关更多信息，请访问U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List和https://www.privacyshield.gov/Program-Overview。
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) athttps://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request。
Links to Third Party Sites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at[电子邮件保护]。
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Please contact us to request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
International Transfer of Data.
Changes to this Policy
50 Hawthorne St.
San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Contact us at[电子邮件保护]