AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | April 2021

We had another 39 new Learners join the Learner's Lounge Group in the last month!

Welcome to:@Hajir12,@gouthami.03.04,@harika2429.@prospirit,@Vamshidhar,@gharivinaykumar,@pratgupta,@KIRAIKAWAII,@Nesmel,@JuliaH,@CliveArmitage,@ajayiei01,@MissMarthleen,@kbhatnagar,@snkind,@SUHASHAIKH,@MSmith99,@gbrahma,@Niraj.B,@VNLSRAVANI,@veeraswamy,@sarahstevenson,@neerajahuja77,@chandushekar,@Sreecharan32,@Evodekan,@mlfloresnel,@Surbhit,@matt_anthony,@ArjunReddy,@PaigeYM,@dylancolliflower,@HemachandanReddy,@amuralee,@kelly.tierney,@zbeat,@alimehrawn,@harishroshan

As you're getting settled in, if you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please introduce yourself here and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

I hope that in this Group you will find encouragement throughout your Anaplan learning journey and support for any questions or challenges you might encounter. Please post questions or comments any time!

31 REPLIES31
JuliaH
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I am based in Sandhurst, Berkshire. I know many people working at Anaplan and wanted to broaden my knowledge of your product. I am working through the excellent modeling training to start this journey. I am finding the community posts very useful for the few times I have got stuck.

Julia

JaredDolich

Welcome@JuliaH!! Yeah!

Jared Dolich
AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome,@JuliaH! So glad to hear that the Community has been there for you when you needed it!

harishroshan
Contributor

Hi Aaron
My name is Harishroshan, am from Australia. one of my friends suggested me to learn, then I go to know a lot about Anaplan which is really interesting. my goal is to achieve level 2

Thanks
JaredDolich

Welcome@harishroshan- sounds like you have some very wise friends!! You'll love Level 2 - personally that was my favorite.

Jared Dolich
harishroshan
Contributor

Thanks@JaredDolich

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome,@harishroshan! Level 2 is completely attainable during your 90-day access. Just be sure to make consistent progress and you'll get there. I would encourage you to consider going for the Certified Model Builder certification. All you need after completing Level 1 and 2 to get that is the Anaplan Way training—which can be completed without Anaplan platform access! Seethis postfor more info. Good luck!

harishroshan
Contributor

Hi Aaron

Thanks for the suggestion@AaronW. I just thought the level could be more difficult but after completing each lesson its really interesting and after completion of level 1 i may feel bit more comfort to go further

kbhatnagar
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks Aaron for introducing us to the community and it's a really good gesture as it lets the new users get comfortable to the platform.

I am from India. I came to know about Anaplan when one of my friend referred me for a post as an analyst. At the time I didn't know much about the platform and would try to learn about it from Wikipedia and articles. But luckily I found about the Learners lounge and it's Talent Builder course which are really great.

Anyways, I currently don't know about my referral status but I found this platform and hope to get a certified model builder badge.