HollyRieke
Community Manager

Product Roadmap & Innovation

Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been at Anaplan?

I’ve been at Anaplan for a year and a half. It has been a blur, but I also feel like I’ve been here for a lot longer. Everyone at Anaplan feels this way!

Tell me about your journey here. What areas have you worked in?

I came into Anaplan to lead the Product Management, UX and Technology partnership teams. During the first half of 2017, we decided to re-emphasize our focus on LOBs and build out our expertise in Finance, Sales, and Supply Chain. As part of that re-organization, the LOB team, which includes product marketing, platform product marketing, and strategic pricing, also moved under product. It has been an amazing journey and it is truly humbling to be part of a fantastic team.

What is your area of expertise and why?

I like the challenge of product strategy, product management and bringing a great experience to users. I believe my strength is the combination of technical understanding combined with customer management and product understanding.

Favorite thing about Anaplan?

The product, of course! And the amazing, talented people I work with every day.

One fun fact about you?

We have a plum tree in our backyard, so I started experimenting with making small batches of plum wine. One of our friends took a bottle to a local home-made wine tasting and got placed. So technically I am a maker of award-winning plum wine!

Note:The live Q&A session is now closed.

20 REPLIES20
HollyRieke
Community Manager

Sampath'svideois ready for viewing! Check out what he had to say about all the great questions that were submitted, and watch until the end to listen to his bonus content. Help us continue to bring you valuable content by taking a briefsurveyto let us know what you thought.

We're busy planning the next AMA session now. Stay tuned for what's up next!