AaronW
Community Manager

Mid-month Check-in: What are you working on?

嗨,大家好!本月,它would be great to hear how each of you is doing! We want to cheer you on, so if you're willing,please take a minute to share what you're working on right now.Are you on track for your goals? And either way, how this Group help?

iStock-1199292728 (1).jpg

Don't forget to post your questions any time, and take advantage of other Community resources to keep learning! TheAcademy Forumsare open (and searchable!) any time, and there are lots ofupcoming Anaplan Community virtual eventscoming up that you can participate in.

26 REPLIES26
jairamkamath
Contributor

@AaronWHaving cleared Level 3 recently and also considerable experience on Anaplan Model Building, I have applied for Solution Architect Certification. Fingers Cross:slightly_smiling_face:

And thank you for sharing the link on Virtual Events, Below one I found is something of my interest as I work for fashion retailers:Retail Anaplan Group | Power Series | Markdown Pricing & Planning

Jairam Kamath
AaronW
Community Manager

Congratulations,@jairamkamath, and good luck! Glad you found the event info helpful; I know@JaredDolichdoes a great job with those events, and he'd love to see you there.

JuliaH
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for reaching out Aaron,

I finished my Level 1 Modeling course and passed the exam a week or so ago. I thought both the training and the hands on concept of the exam were fantastic. The exam was challenging at times but all the information required to pass is in the training or in Anapedia. My compliments to the team that designed and developed it.

Best regards

Julia

AaronW
Community Manager

Thanks,@JuliaH, and congratulations on passing!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Really appreciate your kind words; I know the Academy team appreciates the encouragement and feedback. Will you be moving on to Level 2 now?

navyavasa
Occasional Contributor

Hi , I am happy to say i am progressing on L3 certification. i short lessons has very detailed explination of important concepts.
AaronW
Community Manager

That's fantastic,@navyavasa! Are you close to finishing...is the end in sight?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

navyavasa
Occasional Contributor

Yes,I am about to complete sprint 2:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes: