AaronW
社区Manager

Mid-month Check-in: What are you working on?

嗨,大家好!本月,它would be great to hear how each of you is doing! We want to cheer you on, so if you're willing,please take a minute to share what you're working on right now.Are you on track for your goals? And either way, how this Group help?

iStock-1199292728 (1).jpg

Don't forget to post your questions any time, and take advantage of other Community resources to keep learning! TheAcademy Forums随时开放(可以搜索!),并且有很多upcoming Anaplan Community virtual eventscoming up that you can participate in.

26个答复26
Srisesh9
Contributor

Thanks Aaron for the mid-month check-in!

I am almost on track on my L3 course and have shared my views with Academy team.

Hoping the exam does not pose big challenges! I have not reached that stage of the course yet to know the number of exams and the number of attempts allowed for each exam!

I am really enjoying the course! Nicely structured and subtly bringing in practical aspects!

Thanks

Srini

AaronW
社区Manager

Hi Srini! That's fantastic to hear. Good luck; you can do it!

Srisesh9
Contributor

Hello Aaron,

I took L3 Technical Exam, first attempt today. I am not sure if anyone else voiced any concerns, but I found quite a few issues which I have addressed to Academy and Talent Builder.

It looks like I have to give up as I do not see taking up another attempt unless the base issues are rectified.

Thanks Aaron for all your support. I am not sure if we can meet again in this forum in case I have to give up L3 at this stage.

Regards

Srini

Srisesh9
Contributor

Hi Aaron

If I have to escalate my mail content beyond Academy and Talent Builder, whom should I address?

On my last 2 mails 15 days back, I have not received any reply though I got a routine mail saying it will be forwarded to Developer's team.

Today's mail on my concerns & views about L3 Technical exam, I would like to take it beyond Talent Builder & Academy.

Whom should I address?

Thanks

Srini

AaronW
社区Manager

嗨,斯里尼!得知您遇到困难,我很抱歉。我了解学院团队一直与您联系您的担忧。请知道您的反馈正在听到和考虑。同时,我建议与已经成功完成培训的社区中其他人寻求指导。亚搏彩票手机版免费下载请随时在学习者的休息室或在此处搜索或发布Academy Forums。祝你好运!

Srisesh9
Contributor

No Aaron, others cannot help. I am not sure If I can forward the mail to you.
但是,如果您可以通过学院访问我的邮件,您会理解的。

Thanks
Srini
AaronW
社区Manager

Hi Srini! I'm aware of some of your concerns, but ultimately the decision to amend any of the training materials rests with the Academy team. Please know they are very responsive to feedback and take seriously the validity and integrity of their courses. Level 3 in particular is designed to simulate a real Anaplan implementation and force Learners to think creatively. ThisForum postmay provide some tips or insights for you; I will reiterate that it may be helpful and/or encouraging to you to hear from your fellow Learners (past or current) on their experiences with this course and their perspectives on overcoming certain obstacles—the Forums are your friend!:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

我们希望您能做得最好,但充分了解此时是否暂时搁置它是正确的举动。

Niraj.B
Frequent Contributor

Hello@AaronW@srisesh9,

I just managed to pass my L3 exams today. I know the technical exam is challenging but if you keep calm and do it, getting 100% is possible.

由于我们被禁止讨论任何答案,因此我不会详细介绍。我的建议是确保在您的L3课程工作中,所有“检查您的构建”部分按数字匹配数字(是的,它们都可以匹配)。如果您正确地知道它们,那么您就会知道自己将参加考试。我习惯了在课程的后期阶段检查以前的一些步骤,以确保没有任何改变。

During the exam, I spent more than an hour loading data, verifying it is all expected. I had to click Next/Back buttons so that it would not time me out. I then failed in first attempt which surprised me as I knew all my formulas were expected. Only then I realised I forgot one step. I did that and then in my next attempt I got 100%. So it is possible but patience is key and yes, load and verify your numbers.

Srisesh9
Contributor

Thanks Niraj for your concern. I appreciate that.

I have close to 20 years of experience in EPM space alone and I was curious to know Anaplan capabilities to offer to my clients. The hands-on through the course till L3 and earning Certified Model Builder Badge has given enough exposure on Anaplan and on what I need to pitch with the clients.

Pursuing and spending time to earn further certifications, as I think now, would not help me.

Good wishes, Niraj, on your path ahead!

- Srini