zbeat
Occasional Contributor

Re: Mid-month Check-in: What are you working on?

Hello.I am learning the Level1 model building lessons. I have learned Lesson10(module) now.

AaronW
Community Manager

That's awesome! Getting those foundations in place is so important!

CommunityMember124751
Occasional Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I am in the process of re-doing my certifications having previously done 102: Introduction to Model Building v2 and 201: Intermediate Model Building.

I completed the new Level 1 Model Building end of 2020 and have been busy since then scoping and preparing a solution definition for an upcoming Anaplan implementation, hoping to continue Level 2 Model Building next week.

AaronW
Community Manager

Congratulations on all of the above! Are you finding the re-certification process to be easier than the initial certification was?

CommunityMember124751
Occasional Contributor

Yes definitely an improvement although I did come across a few areas that either didn't make sense/produced the wrong result if you followed the tutorials.

CommunityMember124751
Occasional Contributor

I'm pleased to say that I completed Level 2 Model Building last week and passed all the exams along the way and I have now moved on to The Anaplan Way course. I did find Level 2 very challenging especially in comparison to the201: Intermediate Model Building.

SudhirY
Contributor

Hi@AaronW, We got management blessing today to go with soft pilot of the POC model we build in Q1. Looking forward for a smooth pilot early May.

AaronW
Community Manager

That's an exciting development! So cool to see something move from idea to reality. Good luck!

gharivinaykumar
Occasional Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I have completed Level2 and looking into best practices in community to improve my skills to start Level3.

Thanks

G Hari Vinay Kumar

AaronW
Community Manager

Wow, awesome! Great work, and I hope L3 goes well for you!