AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | June 2021

Somehow June is already half over! Still, there's never a bad time to welcome all our new members to this Group.

To all our new Learners: welcome! Bring your questions, share your challenges, and celebrate your victories here, and enjoy the support and encouragement of your fellow Learners.

Since we can't all meet in person, if you feel comfortable doing so please take a moment to introduce yourself here and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goals for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

Again, welcome to each of you!

@OlegV,@svbhagat,@Chris22783,@Vatsal30,@balajibillu,@pradeep470,@Diksha,@Tamajer,@inessa,@jairamkamath,@ashupratster,@kjochim,@shailesh96,@dvillarica,@ssicefox,@KeerthiMurari,@rajuvendra01,@Ammar7391,@ZacharyWhittenton,@zmzamri92,@PCwork,@sajalgoyal,@Laavanya,@RiyaGumber,@Akshara,@Ashleighliu,@HDuma,@Diaby,@Raul2104,@salmankhan,@Swethapathi,@emaransky,@Latish,@ZenaM,@jmochizuki,@cbowie

17 REPLIES17
ssicefox
Frequent Contributor

Hi Mr. Aaron,

I am from France, I am living and working in Paris as BI/EPM Consultant. I discoveredAnaplan Talent Builder on the official site of Anaplan.

My goal is to become Certified Model Builder and complete Level 3 Model Building training. I will ask questions in the group when I need.

Best regards.

Wei

Raul2104
Occasional Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am Rahul from India, I come from non technical background, I came across Anaplan thru research and decided to continue.

New to anaplan, lets hope for best

Rahul Sharma
AaronW
Community Manager

You're in the right place if you're new to Anaplan! The Community is here to help, so please don't hesitate to ask any questions or share challenges along the way. Good luck!

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome! It's a fair bit of work, but completing Level 3 with your Anaplan Access workspace is possible. Others have succeeded, so I know you can too—you've got this!

ssicefox
Frequent Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I will complete Level 3, because I want to complete it.

Anaplan is excellent EPM solution.

Thank you again for your help.

Best regards.

Wei

HDuma
New Contributor

Hey Aaron,

I'm currently based out of Austin, TX where I'm a Consultant at Voiant. I discovered Anaplan through a friend and decided to learn all I could about it. My short-term goal is to become a certified model builder however in the long-term I'd like to become a Master Anaplaner and be able to provide business solutions that can resolve business issues.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi,@HDuma! I love seeing both the short-term and long-term goals there. Certified Model Builder is completely attainable during your Access period. There's an olderforum post here你可能会发现有用的。很高兴在这里有你!

russell2021
Occasional Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I am living in California and working here. I discovered Anaplan through my friend.

My goal is to become a certified Model Builder completing the Model Builder training of Level 3 and to be part of Anaplan’s world.

Regards,

AaronW
Community Manager

@russell2021Congratulations and welcome! Glad you're here and excited to see how it goes for you. Well begun is half done, as they say!