AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | July 2021

Welcome to all new members in the Learners Lounge! This is the place to ask questions, swap training tips, share encouragement, and congratulate each other on victories and achievements.

We would love to hear more about you, so if you feel comfortable doing so, please introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goals for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

And...here are this month's new members:

@irvmolina,@bowlingwebwildflower,@santoshirupa,@raj6,@dbhanushali,@MohammedKazim,@mdsarwer,@rsahin,@Keerthiprakash5807,@Vivekkhonde,@Mella,@SNabi,@akashranjansinha04,@russell2021,@muralipedisetti,@akashagarwal,@kishacodes,@kalavalasaichetan,@Rohima,@PriyAna,@cali,@mgolovkina,@Runner,@maruthi9999,@aftabkhan,@SimeonWessinger,@benkoz75,@Glee,@rameshgovin,@smamindla,@muizzsk9890,@kvrchari4545,@Dhanunjaya,@vaibhavgupta08,@fdogruer,@L.A.Foster,@mtbulut,@ragurisarathkumar,@BHAGAWAT123456

27 REPLIES27
aftabkhan
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the welcome@AaronW!

I am from India and came across Anaplan through a friend.

AaronW
Community Manager

Glad to have you here@aftabkhan!
mgolovkina
Contributor

Thank you!

My name is Marina Golovkina. I am Russian. I stay in Thailand now.

I got to know about Anaplan from my friend.

I am going to joinModel Builder Program next month.

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome,@mgolovkina! Good luck with your model building.
PriyAna
Occasional Contributor

HI, I am Priya learning Anaplan from India. Leaning Anaplan is the very nice experience. I have just join the community. I will be happy to learn all important related Anaplan from community with guidance..

Thanks & Regards

kvrchari4545
New Contributor

I am chari, from India,

AaronW
Community Manager

Glad you're here,@kvrchari4545!
AaronW
Community Manager

Hi,@PriyAna! If you have any questions about the Community, please post them here. The Group will be happy to point you in the right direction!
PriyAna
Occasional Contributor

Hi AaronW, I am new to Anaplan in learning process. I have one question that Can we make our own demo workspace for practicing. so that i can confident on practicals. please tell me the steps how to do this.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi@PriyAna! The workspace assigned to you as part of the Anaplan Access program will provide you with all the space you need for your trainings; as you shouldn't need to create any alternate workspaces, this functionality is not provided to you. If you're having trouble accessing the Anaplan workspace assigned to you, please contacttalentbuilder@anaplan.com.

Thank you!