AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | July 2021

Welcome to all new members in the Learners Lounge! This is the place to ask questions, swap training tips, share encouragement, and congratulate each other on victories and achievements.

We would love to hear more about you, so if you feel comfortable doing so, please introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goals for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

And...here are this month's new members:

@irvmolina,@bowlingwebwildflower,@santoshirupa,@raj6,@dbhanushali,@MohammedKazim,@mdsarwer,@rsahin,@Keerthiprakash5807,@Vivekkhonde,@Mella,@SNabi,@akashranjansinha04,@russell2021,@muralipedisetti,@akashagarwal,@kishacodes,@kalavalasaichetan,@Rohima,@PriyAna,@cali,@mgolovkina,@Runner,@maruthi9999,@aftabkhan,@SimeonWessinger,@benkoz75,@Glee,@rameshgovin,@smamindla,@muizzsk9890,@kvrchari4545,@Dhanunjaya,@vaibhavgupta08,@fdogruer,@L.A.Foster,@mtbulut,@ragurisarathkumar,@BHAGAWAT123456

27 REPLIES27
muizzsk9890
Contributor

Thanks a lot for your welcome
Muizz S.
maruthi9999
New Contributor

Thanks for the warm Welcome Aaron!
dbhanushali
Occasional Contributor

Thanks a lot@AaronW

rsahin
New Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your welcome mail and gives us this opportunity!

My name is Ramazan, and I am living in US.

I heard about Anaplan in our Turkish community.

I have experienced over 12 years in Supply Chain Management and also finished successfully 3 ERP Projects in during this time. I have been taking Anaplan L2 Model Builder Certification training and my short term goal is being a Master Anaplanner.

You can reach out to my LinkedIn profile from below link,

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramazan-sahin-2418651b3

Best Regards

RS

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome! All the best to you in your pursuit of becoming a Master Anaplanner! It takes time and effort but you can do it. Glad to have you here!

kalavalasaichetan
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your welcome. And special thanks for Anaplan for granting this learning opportunity.

Thanks & Stay Safe

Sai Chetan.

fdogruer
New Contributor

@AaronWthank you for your warm welcome! It is great to be a member of Anaplan.

benkoz75
Contributor

Thanks a lot. I'm happyto be here.

kvrchari4545
New Contributor

Thank you