AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | July 2021

Welcome to all new members in the Learners Lounge! This is the place to ask questions, swap training tips, share encouragement, and congratulate each other on victories and achievements.

We would love to hear more about you, so if you feel comfortable doing so, please introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goals for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

And...here are this month's new members:

@irvmolina,@bowlingwebwildflower,@santoshirupa,@raj6,@dbhanushali,@MohammedKazim,@mdsarwer,@rsahin,@Keerthiprakash5807,@Vivekkhonde,@Mella,@SNabi,@akashranjansinha04,@russell2021,@muralipedisetti,@akashagarwal,@kishacodes,@kalavalasaichetan,@Rohima,@PriyAna,@cali,@mgolovkina,@Runner,@maruthi9999,@aftabkhan,@SimeonWessinger,@benkoz75,@Glee,@rameshgovin,@smamindla,@muizzsk9890,@kvrchari4545,@Dhanunjaya,@vaibhavgupta08,@fdogruer,@L.A.Foster,@mtbulut,@ragurisarathkumar,@BHAGAWAT123456

27 REPLIES27
PriyAna
Occasional Contributor

Thanks AaronW, while learning how can I do practices with the Models, Like creating models, modules and everything.

muralipedisetti
New Contributor

Thanks@AaronW

Hope we continue our learning.

Regards,

Murali P

russell2021
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have finished all courses by self-learning for Level 1 Model Building and passed the exam. I am waiting for the Level 1 Model Building certificate.

I think the course ordering and teaching in Level 1 are being so executed during the self-learning and also it is prosperous for teaching methodology according to pedagogic formation. Anaplan and whoever is responsible are deserving to thank for this success.

Thanks a lot.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi@russell2021. Thank you for the kind words! Will you be pursuing Level 2 and The Anaplan Way?
russell2021
Occasional Contributor

Hi Aron,

Yes.

I have already started Level 2 to go The Anaplan Way.

regards,

PriyAna
Occasional Contributor

Hi I am Learning Anaplan . how can i Make my own demo workspace for doing practice. Because I have tried to login. but it always give me error. Please guide me

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi@PriyAna! The workspace assigned to you as part of the Anaplan Access program will provide you with all the space you need for your trainings; as you shouldn't need to create any alternate workspaces, this functionality is not provided to you. If you're having trouble accessing the Anaplan workspace assigned to you, please contacttalentbuilder@anaplan.com.

Thank you!

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi@muralipedisetti. Good luck to you on your ongoing learning!