AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | April 2021

We had another 39 new Learners join the Learner's Lounge Group in the last month!

Welcome to:@Hajir12,@gouthami.03.04,@harika2429.@prospirit,@CommunityMember131103,@gharivinaykumar,@pratgupta,@KIRAIKAWAII,@Nesmel,@JuliaH,@CliveArmitage,@ajayiei01,@MissMarthleen,@kbhatnagar,@snkind,@SUHASHAIKH,@MSmith99,@gbrahma,@Niraj.B,@VNLSRAVANI,@veeraswamy,@sarahstevenson,@neerajahuja77,@chandushekar,@Sreecharan32,@Evodekan,@mlfloresnel,@Surbhit,@matt_anthony,@ArjunReddy,@PaigeYM,@dylancolliflower,@HemachandanReddy,@amuralee,@kelly.tierney,@zbeat,@alimehrawn,@harishroshan

As you're getting settled in, if you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please introduce yourself here and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

我hope that in this Group you will find encouragement throughout your Anaplan learning journey and support for any questions or challenges you might encounter. Please post questions or comments any time!

31 REPLIES31
Evodekan
Occasional Contributor

Hi Everyone my names are Kanuma Evode, I am from RWANDA currently am doing level 2 which am going to finish it very soon, i find Anaplan software useful so i can benefit more. I discovered Anaplan Talent Builder through a friend of mine recommending the training,my GOAL is not only understanding how Anaplan works but also let others know beautifulness of Anaplan by breaking down big task into simple ways. i really needed someone to hold a hand to understand Anaplan and am glad i found you.

JaredDolich

@Evodekan- Yeah! Great to see your enthusiasm! You got this!

Jared Dolich
Evodekan
Occasional Contributor

thank you@JaredDolichyou helped me all that way of building I appreciate.
AaronW
Community Manager

Hi,@Evodekan! I love this story and how you explained Anaplan. I'm excited about your progress so far as well. Keep it up! As@JaredDolichsaid, you've got this!

gharivinaykumar
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

This is G Hari Vinay Kumar, basically from Bangalore. I came to know 2 years back about Anaplan. But Once Anaplan provided wonderful opportunity for learners that 90 Days work space access and Training Courses. Should say WOW to Anaplan. Superb feel while learning Anaplan and getting more interested.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi,@gharivinaykumar! Love to see this enthusiasm. All the best on your journey and please post any questions you have along the way!

zbeat
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone.

Goodday.

我t's pleasure to join the group.

我'm from shanghai(china).

我will be used theAnaplan in the new job.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hello,@zbeat! Congratulations on the new job.:grinning_face:我hope you find all the Anaplan information you need here on the Community to help you.

mlfloresnel
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone ! -

My name is Monica and I am in Southern California.

我discovered Anaplan Talent Builder through my company's "competency center" and am actually learning to become a Model Builder so that I may help my organization continue to build and enhance our Anaplan model. I am from Accounting and Finance so this is relatively new to me.

我do not believe we have a limited access period but when I found this forum, I figured it was a great place to start. And, I am hoping I can use the questions and answers within this community to be able to facilitate my learning.

我am looking forward to this learning path and learning from everyone here:slightly_smiling_face:

-Monica

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi,@mlfloresnel! All Learners are welcome, so we're glad you're here. I hope you find that growing alongside other people who are on the same journey is valuable.:grinning_face: