Stan
HonoredContributor

Registering as an Anaplan Partner in Community

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information, collateral and guidelines that you need to do business with Anaplan.

A central repository for all things ‘partner’, the Partner Community space has been designed with simplicity in mind. The site’s content sits within easy-to-use blocks, helping you to navigate the site quickly and find the materials you need to reach out to prospects, engage with customers and competitively differentiate your company.

pp.png

现有的社区用户

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. Click登入in the top right corner.
  3. Click on themenu.pngmenu buttonin the top left corner, and selectPartners.
  4. If shown an "i不可能的特权" page displays, please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.

Non-community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickRegisterin the top right corner, and follow the steps to register.
  3. Once you've registered,please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ashish.Banka
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am Ashish from Wipro and am trying to access Partners Community.

您能帮我找到社区门户的选项吗?我已经是社区用户了。

Regards

Ashish Banka

Wipro

View solution in original post

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@saurabh.raheja, you now have Partner rights and access. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES74
Ashish.Banka
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am Ashish from Wipro and am trying to access Partners Community.

您能帮我找到社区门户的选项吗?我已经是社区用户了。

Regards

Ashish Banka

Wipro

AaronW
社区Manager

Hello Ashish,

I've added your partner status, so you should be all set. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you for being a member of the Anaplan Community!

chaitanya_k
新贡献者

Hi Aaron,

I have registered within the Anaplan Community. but when i was registering as Anaplan partner its saying as access is denied. Can you please provide me the access to complete the FP&A case study course(299).

I have completed the 101 and 201 certification.

My username is chaitanya_k

email Id:chaitanya.kakarla@genpact.digital

请帮我在访问的部分ner page so that i can get the access to FP&A case study 299 course.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks,

Chaitanya Kakarla.

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@chaitanya_k,

You now have access to 299, please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

ckayali
新贡献者

Hi Aaron,

I am with Precision Analytics and I registered to the Anaplan community (kayali@precision-analytics.com) but I do not see an option to register as a partner. Can you please help me get to the partner registration.

Thanks,

Juneyt Kayali

suresh.kanchanapalli
新贡献者

Hi

I am suresh from Cognizant trying to access anaplan partner. Could you please help me out to get access.

Cheers

Suresh

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@suresh.kanchanapalli,

Thank you for reaching out.Unfortunately, access to the Partner area is limited to official Anaplan Partners only and our records show that your organization is not a Partner at the moment. To learn more about partnership opportunities or to begin the process toward becoming a partner, please reach out to our Partner Help team atpartner.help@anaplan.comand they will be able to provide you more information.

Best,
Miran

suresh.kanchanapalli
新贡献者

Hi

But we are community users of anaplan and we have already done untill 201 level now we are trying to get access for 299. Are we not allowed To get the community partner access.

Thanks
Suresh
Cognizant
Miran
SuperContributor

Hello@suresh.kanchanapalli,

You do not need to be a Partner to be a Community member or take the courses leading up to 299 but you need to be a recognized Partner organization to register for 299. If you have any questions on the process toward your organization becoming a Partner, please reach out to our Partner Help team at partner.help@anaplan.com.

Best,
Miran