Stan
HonoredContributor

Registering as an Anaplan Partner in Community

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information, collateral and guidelines that you need to do business with Anaplan.

A central repository for all things ‘partner’, the Partner Community space has been designed with simplicity in mind. The site’s content sits within easy-to-use blocks, helping you to navigate the site quickly and find the materials you need to reach out to prospects, engage with customers and competitively differentiate your company.

pp.png

Existing community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickSign in在右上角。
  3. Click on themenu.pngmenu buttonin the top left corner, and selectPartners.
  4. If shown an "insufficient privileges" page displays, please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.

Non-community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickRegisterin the top right corner, and follow the steps to register.
  3. Once you've registered,please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.
74 REPLIES74
Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@yimch1, our Support team would be happy to assist you with this matter. You may email them at support@anaplan.com and they will resolve it.

Best,

Miran

sudhakarpallaka
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I`m a registered Anaplan Community user. I`m unable to access Partners Community.

Can you please provide me access to complete the FP&A case study course(299). I completed both 101 and 201 certifications.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhakar Pallaka

email: sudhakar.pallaka@in.ey.com

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@sudhakarpallaka, you now have access to299. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

iqbal.muhammad
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to access the Partner Community and signup for the FP&A Case Study 299 Course. Doesn't seem like I have access to either. Would you help me obtain the appropriate access?

I'm registered within the Anaplan Community and verified my email.

- Username: iqbal.muhammad

- Email ID:iqbal.muhammad@ed-sen.com

Thank you.

Regards,

Muhammad Iqbal

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@iqbal.muhammad, you now have access to299. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

saurabh.raheja
Contributor

Hi Team

Can you provide me the access to the Partners Community. The details are as mentioned below.

User ID: saurabh.raheja

Company Name: EY

Email Id: saurabh.raheja@in.ey.com

Saurabh

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@saurabh.raheja, you now have Partner rights and access. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

alopezferreira
New Contributor

Hi Community, I am trying to finish my Model Builder Certification but course F&A Case Study is not enabled in my learning page. I completed 102 and 201 and I also have performed a shadowing during a real project (not sure if that is needed for certification)

My User name is alopezferreira@deloitte.com

Could you please enable that asap.

Kind Regards

Agustín

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@alopezferreira, you now have Partner rights and access. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

Chanchal
New Contributor

Hi
This is Chanchal Gupta from EY.

Could you please help me access 299?
Email : Chanchal.gupta@nl.ey.com