HollyRieke
Community Manager

Model Sparsity Principles & CoE Best Practices

Mark Shemaria is truly a part of the fabric of Anaplan, having been around since the beginning. His vast experience in architecture, design, and implementation makes him a highly sought-after resource.

Tell us a little bit about your experience here at Anaplan.你在这里多久了?哪些方面你worked in?

I have focused on supporting some of our most innovative and challenging customers as they progress through the Anaplan platform journey, optimizing the value of using this amazing technology.

I was the first Anaplan architect in North America, helped in forming the original Master Anaplanner groups. I’m in my 8th year at Anaplan.

What is your area of expertise, and how did you achieve it?
One of our most important customers, of course, is Anaplan. Anaplan’s use of the Anaplan platform as a proving ground for Connected Planning and as a showcase for what is truly possible for our customers is my primary objective.

For 25+ years I have developed and deployed successful architectures, designs, implementations and testing of management systems using multi-dimensional data structure technologies. I trained and licensed as a CPA and before Anaplan worked with Adaytum, Cognos and TM1 EPM technologies.

What makes Anaplan a great place to work?

Anaplan is a great place to work because of the opportunity to meet and work with people passionate about using this powerful new technology.

Tell us one fun fact about yourself!

I’m a soccer dad of a power wheelchair soccer athlete who plays in National competitions.

Note:The live Q&A session is now closed.

22 REPLIES22
Mark_W_Shemaria
SuperContributor

Hi Debbie. no audio for this session. we will respond to posts ASAP.
HollyRieke
Community Manager

Thanks to all who participated in this week's AMA! We want to hear from you. Whether you asked a question or simply followed along with the discussion, we invite you take oursurveyto let us know what you thought.

Next up:Sampath Gomatam will answer your questions on the Product Roadmap and Innovation in July. Similar to our first AMA style, you'll have the opportunity to post your questions in Community and watch Sampath's reply on video. Wondering about the product roadmap? Join us for the next AMA!

HollyRieke
Community Manager

Remember to take the AMA survey, if you haven't already. This is your opportunity to let us know what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you'd like to see in future sessions. The survey for last session will be available for a couple more weeks. We value your feedback!

Join is the week of July 23rd for a unique opportunity to ask Anaplan's VP Product, Sampath Gomatam, all your product roadmap questions!