ClarenceAndre
Regular Contributor

Hi@matthewkuo

I couldn't agree more with your suggestion: "Dedicated support email for L3 questions - where people can ask questions when they get stuck, and the owner of the email is trained to provide hints but not give full blown answers (big ask I know, but would be really helpful)".

I can't speak for everyone but from my experience when I asked this question I was told that no support was possible. I would imagine that most people attempting L3 are already quite motivated, here to learn and in no mindset to be copying or expecting solutions. While the recommended approach is to attempt L3 after only 9-12 months of project experience, some of us might be pushed into this far earlier either by line managers, circumstances to accelerate our training or both so to be told off like this is unhelpful and frankly quite demoralizing with limited options available. In most instances when we ask questions is we're already on a certain track and looking for guideposts on whether we're heading on the right track or otherwise.

Kind regards,

Clarence