AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome, New Members! | January 2021

It's a new year, and we have some new Learners to welcome to this Group! For those of you who have joined in the last month, I hope you'll take full advantage of the opportunity here to meet and interact with your fellow Learners. Ask questions, share insights, and encourage each other on milestones and successes. We look forward to celebrating your victories as you complete each training!

Welcome to:@madhurigovankop,@harshakonindala,@Prabhatjha2311,@vikasice,@sugskukreti,@CommunityMember116788,@Kavyasri,@ShilpaKumar,@Ajit,@chada8,@ToddFrascht,@Manuag11,@MryP,shaif.tazir@cognizant.com,@Sahil,@veduvs43,@faragh,@DYANG21,@alisher,@Viveks,@Prasoon,@Shanky662,@Pri

If you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please post a reply to introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • 把你带到Anaplan助教lent Builder
  • Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

And once again...we're glad you're here.

7 REPLIES7
sherinmpaul
Occasional Contributor

Re: Welcome, New Members! | January 2021

Wishing you all a blessed year ahead!

Starting off the new year right! Proud to have earned my Anaplan Model Builder certification!

JaredDolich

madhurigovankop
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I'm from Bangalore, India. One of my previous employer had been using Anaplan for financial planning. I was fascinated by the way things worked out for them in Anaplan.

I have completed level 1, Level 2 and Anaplan way to become certified model Builder. I'm in Sprint 1 of Level 3.

Thanks

Madhuri

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome, Madhuri—and wow! That's fast progress. I hope you have as much success with Level 3 as you have so far! Glad you're here.
navyavasa
Occasional Contributor

Hearty Welcome to all into Anaplan community !!!
All the best for your journey with Anaplan.
BrianBarnett
New Contributor

@AaronWI submitted the application for the Talent Builder program a week ago and still haven't heard back anything nor given access to the 90 day trial. I've gone as far in the Model Builder courses as I can without application access. How do I expedite getting access so I can progress forward?

TerynT
Community Manager

Hi, Brian. Our Talent Builder Team processes all new learners in the Anaplan Access program. I will have them reach out to you- keep an eye out for an email fromtalentbuilder@anaplan.com.