AaronW
Community Manager

December 2020 Achievements

Happy new year, Learners! For those who observed or celebrated special holidays over the last couple of weeks, I hope you had a wonderful time.

As we head into a new month and a new year, we'll continue to recognize and celebrate the achievements of our group members here in the Learner's Lounge.

In December 2020, throughout the Anaplan Talent Builder program:

• 39 Learners completed Level 1 Model Building
  • 30 Learners completed Level 2 Model Building
  • 23 Learners completed The Anaplan Way training
  • 24 Learners achieved Certified Model Builder status

Fourteen of those Learners are here in this Group! Please join me in recognizing the following members:

Special congratulations are in order for@Manohar,@Manuag11,@navyavasa,@sherinmpaul, and@vpai, who have now received their Certified Model Builder certification after completing all trainings!

If you've completed Level 2 (or have almost completed it) and/or your 90-day Anaplan access is almost at an end,don't forgetyou can take The Anaplan Way trainingwithoutAnaplan access and still get that CMB certification.

Great job again, everyone! Looking forward to seeing who crosses the finish line this month.

4 REPLIES4
JaredDolich

Congratulations everyone!

Jared Dolich
vpai
New Contributor

@AaronWand @AnaplanAcademy Thanks for the opportunity to learn this awesome platform.

GONI
Frequent Contributor

Hi All, I am Happy to share that I have completed my L2 certification in December :-), and now I am officially Certified Model Builder. Thank you Anaplan and Anaplan Academy team for the wonderful content.

Looking forward to explore more on Domain now, so I can continue my journey with Anaplan ecosystem.

新年快乐,祝电晕免费2021.

Regards,

Basavaraj Goni

navyavasa
Occasional Contributor

Happy & Healthy New Year...
Thank you Anapaln for giving opportunity for learning....I am enjoying journey with Anaplan.