AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome | June 2021

Somehow June is already half over! Still, there's never a bad time to welcome all our new members to this Group.

To all our new Learners: welcome! Bring your questions, share your challenges, and celebrate your victories here, and enjoy the support and encouragement of your fellow Learners.

Since we can't all meet in person, if you feel comfortable doing so please take a moment to introduce yourself here and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goals for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

Again, welcome to each of you!

@OlegV,@svbhagat,@Chris22783,@Vatsal30,@balajibillu,@pradeep470,@Diksha,@Tamajer,@inessa,@jairamkamath,@ashupratster,@kjochim,@shailesh96,@dvillarica,@ssicefox,@KeerthiMurari,@rajuvendra01,@Ammar7391,@ZacharyWhittenton,@zmzamri92,@PCwork,@sajalgoyal,@Laavanya,@RiyaGumber,@Akshara,@Ashleighliu,@HDuma,@Diaby,@Raul2104,@salmankhan,@Swethapathi,@emaransky,@Latish,@ZenaM,@jmochizuki,@cbowie

17 REPLIES17
benkoz75
Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Hi everyone from Istanbul, Turkey. I lived in Ohio 2000 - 2010. I'm doing Amazon business. selling on Amazon and helping people for Amazon seller issues.

I heard Anaplan from turkish community blog. I researced it then I wanna be part of Anaplan community. I don't know is there any company use Anaplan in Turkey but I think is gonna be in the future. I want to be one of the first to learn this and then teach it in Turkey.

Thanks.

AaronW
Community Manager

I love this! One of the first to use—and teach!—Anaplan in Turkey. Looking forward to seeing that!

benkoz75
Contributor

Thanks Aaron.

I really love Anaplan platform. Honestly I believe is goiıng to huge impact in the World not only Turkey

JaredDolich

@benkoz75

Trailblazer! yeah. No better way.

Jared Dolich
benkoz75
Contributor

Thanks Jared.

I`ll try my best with your help.

Jitendra10
Contributor

Hello Mr. Aaron,

我是from India and working here. I come from non technical background. I discovered Anaplan through my brother.
My goal is to become Certified Master Anaplanner. I have completed Level 1, Level 2 Model Building and TAW.

Its good to be part of this community, will keep on posting questions, answers and ideas.

问候,

Srisesh9
Contributor

Hello Aaron

I feel nice to be back and to take up L3 course.

Thanks for the welcome note and I hope to engage in this community to take guidance and share my experience on my journey to reaching Master Anaplanner. I would be happy to achieve this goal in less than 12 months from now.

Hello Jitendra,

I think I have company while pursuing through L3 as I see in your message. I am also from India.

Thanks Aaron, I know you are a great mentor and motivator to help us in reaching our goals.

问候

Srini

Jitendra10
Contributor

Sure, Great !