AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome: December 2020

With the last month of the year now underway, I'm pleased to extend another welcome to all our newest Learner's Lounge members! I hope you'll find that this Group provides opportunities for interaction with other Learners that will aid you in making the most of your Anaplan access. Be sure to post your questions any time you have them, and help cheer along the milestones and victories of fellow Learners along the way.

If you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please post a reply to introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

@Tati,@harrywinsch1,@Sergey,ebala@rogers.com,@Sb1011,@Shashikala,@lis.degeus,@SumitGangurde,@Tushartyagi,@ktemples,@srikanth7,@nakkeeran,@NB,@ArtemD,@Suneela

Happy Anaplanning!

6 REPLIES6
harrywinsch1
Occasional Contributor

My name is Harry and I am from West New York, NJ.

Around the time my company had a large layoff due to Covid, I read about the Talent Builder program. It was perfect timing to stay active on the Anaplan platform and complete training certifications. I am currently on sprint 3 of my level 2 model builder certification.

I attended CPX in 2019 and have remained engaged with Anaplan through in-person user groups (before Covid) and virtual meetings.

As I look for my next career opportunity, I am finding that companies recruiting for Anaplan roles will specifically ask for level 1, level 2 and/or Master Anaplanner certifications.

I am thankful to the Anaplan team for making the Talent Builder program available in these challenging times.

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome, Harry! Thanks for participating in User Groups; I hope you've been able to make it to some of ourvirtual meetupsthis year. Watch for more in 2021!

Sounds like you're already on the hunt, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of ourAvailable Talent board—make sure you're listed, and all the best to you!

Ashu123
New Contributor

Are anaplan certifications free of cost or need to pay some charge?

AaronW
Community Manager

There's no cost involved. Once you've completed the necessaryon-demand trainings, you can download your certificate from the Learning Center. Most trainings do require Anaplan access. If you don't have access as an Anaplan partner or customer, you can complete the Certified Model Builder training with theAnaplan Talent Builderprogram.

I hope that helps. Please post any follow-up questions you may have, though. Thanks!

ArtemD
New Contributor

Hello,

我的名字叫Artem,我'm from Moscow.

I had an experience working with Anaplan couple years ago but i stayed in touch with some of Anaplan users and they advised me to take part in this programme.

So I'm here because i'd like to:

• upgrade my knowledge about Anaplan.
  • getcertifications Level 1, 2, Master.
  • career opportunities (more and more companies are looking for Anaplanners)
  • just for Fun, using my carantin time for good:grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

I'm so exciting to join this programme

Thank you for this opportunity

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, Artem! I love seeing people use their extra "free time" to level up. I hope you find it useful for you and your career!