AaronW
Community Manager

认证模型构建器:你知道吗…?

Many Anaplan Talent Builder Learners successfully complete the Level 1 and sometimes Level 2 Model Building training courses, but end their time in the program without fully achieving Certified Model Builder status. For example, out of all Learners who completed Level 1 in September 2020, only 32% went on to complete Level 2—and only 15% completed The Anaplan Way training!

Butdid you knowthat The Anaplan Way—the third requirement to be aCertified Model Builder—can be completed without Anaplan access?

shoes-1265438_1920.jpg

This training can be completed on demand in theAnaplan Learning Centerat any time, by anyone. It only takes12-16 hours, after which (if you have also completed both Level 1 and Level 2 Model Building) you candownload your Certified Model Builder certificateand proudly display it on your LinkedIn profile and any resumes!

Don't miss the chance to become fully Anaplan certified. If you're concerned about completing your training during your access period, or if your access has already expired, I hope this information will encourage you to dive back in with a new perspective. We hope to see many of you cross that finish line in the last few weeks of 2020!

If you've already completed the Anaplan Way and earned your Certified Model Builder certification, please encourage your fellow Learners by sharing about your experiences.

5 REPLIES5
CarolWG
Contributor

Aaron -

Great information that's encouraging and motivating!

Have a good week everyone!

harrywinsch1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the motivational information. I am wrapping up sprint 3 of level 2 model building before my Talent Builder program ends. Sooooo close....

CarolWG
Contributor

Good Luck Harry on level 2! Am just about ready to take level 1 cert and next month, level2. cheers, Carol

Ajit
New Contributor

Thanks Aaron for sharing this information.

I am new to Anaplan learning and just started Level 1 training couple of days back!

Will definitely keep this in mind to take take the next steps after Level 1 & 2.

ssicefox
Frequent Contributor

I am very disappointed, because I can't find any opportunity of Anaplan in Paris. I don't understand what's happened.