TamparaDora
Contributor

年代YS06 Data Import

I'm trying to import data into the SYVS06 module and for some reason there is error with the size list item import. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

接受的解决方案
JaredDolich

@TamparaDora

Right! for SYS08 you must use the employee code because Anaplan doesn't know what to do with the "display name". The Name column can't be used either because Anaplan assigns a system generated number. Thus, you're only option is to use Code. Looks like you loaded it perfectly! Way to go!

Oh, don't forgot to mark your questions solved!

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES12
JaredDolich

@TamparaDora

Your mapping looks good so let's take a look at your size list. Should look like this, if it doesn't you may want to reload it.

年代ize002.png

Jared Dolich
TamparaDora
Contributor

This is my current size list.

JaredDolich

@TamparaDora

Aha! Good job! That's it. Looks like you accidentally loaded the code into the name. The name should have a "g" at the end of it, like 100g. Remove the sizes from your list and reload, you should be all set. Use the image I provided above as a guide.

Jared Dolich
TamparaDora
Contributor

Thank you@JaredDolich. I could import the data successfully.

TamparaDora
Contributor

@JaredDolichCould you please check if the import for SYS08 is correct or not? The "Name" field is empty and I'm not sure if it is correct or not. PFA screenshot.

JaredDolich

@TamparaDora

Right! for SYS08 you must use the employee code because Anaplan doesn't know what to do with the "display name". The Name column can't be used either because Anaplan assigns a system generated number. Thus, you're only option is to use Code. Looks like you loaded it perfectly! Way to go!

Oh, don't forgot to mark your questions solved!

Jared Dolich
Afroxyz
New Contributor

@JaredDolichTrying to import data to the年代YS06 Product Details System module. However, the product family column is did not populate as shown in the screenshot example. Do I enter the values manually?

年代creenshot (90).png

年代creenshot (91).png

JaredDolich

@Afroxyz

Make sure your P2 Products is pointing to P1 Product Family in your list. As so:

L1 Lists.png

Jared Dolich
Afroxyz
New Contributor

@JaredDolichyeah it is pointing to the P1 product family.年代creenshot (92).png