vpkumarbi
New Contributor

Resizing line item in legacy dashboard

Hello, in Old UX , I want to publish a line item which is a string/paragraph.

I want to display or resize as attached. But when I publish to dashboard it won't allow me to resize.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

接受的解决方案
vpkumarbi
New Contributor

thanks everyone I had to to do select the whole line item in module which when published to dashboard it detects and allows me to resize.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES3
KirillKuznetsov
Certified Master Anaplanner

@vpkumarbi

You can resize any text-formatted line item. I belielve you are having a list-formatted line item there.

Please check

Regards, Kirill Kuznetsov
Advanced, LLC
AlejandroGomez
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@vpkumarbi

sometimes Anaplan won't let you enlarge your textbox on a (old) dashboard - in other words, you won't see the dark dotted-triangle on the lower right corner of your text box.

Please note that the pic below shows the aforementioned dotted-triangle whereas in your attached pictures, it is not shown, therefore you cannot drag and expand your textbox.

AlejandroGomez_0-1643882919383.png

You can easily solve this by just en泰瑞ng some text in your textbox and hit enter.That should make that dotter-triangle appear, thus you can enlarge the text box.

If entering some text does not solve it right away, just try entering a longer text string and/or publishing the dashboard and re-opening the editor again.

That will solve your issue.

Cheers

Alex

vpkumarbi
New Contributor

thanks everyone I had to to do select the whole line item in module which when published to dashboard it detects and allows me to resize.