Romain_Colin
Certified Master Anaplanner

Power BI Connector - Tenant Admin by default

Dear Anaplan community,

我需要to create some reports using Power BI Connector but it displays only Workspaces on my Tenant by default.

Do you know if I can access my other Tenants' workspaces?

Thanks in advance,

Romain COLIN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JaredDolich

@Romain_Colin

是的,我有same questionin this post. Apparently, only the default will work. However, having now used the connector, I have found that this is not true. I haven't figured out how to reliably change the workspace, but I have done it. Read the post I linked and scroll down to@yookwi_hwangcomment. Perhaps we can get Yookwi to give us some clarification. Because right now, I just logged into Power BI Desktop and it's pointing to a workspace that is not my default. So I know it's possible.

Workaround: create another email that uses the workspace you want as default.

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES3
JaredDolich

@Romain_Colin

是的,我有same questionin this post. Apparently, only the default will work. However, having now used the connector, I have found that this is not true. I haven't figured out how to reliably change the workspace, but I have done it. Read the post I linked and scroll down to@yookwi_hwangcomment. Perhaps we can get Yookwi to give us some clarification. Because right now, I just logged into Power BI Desktop and it's pointing to a workspace that is not my default. So I know it's possible.

Workaround: create another email that uses the workspace you want as default.

Jared Dolich
Romain_Colin
Certified Master Anaplanner

Thank you Jared!
MohammedHAJJAM
Occasional Contributor

Did Anyone found a solution to that problem ?