arvk10ar
New Contributor

3级原型用户体验

Greetings,

I'm currently undergoing Level 3, and was surprised to see instructions like "Create a UX prototype" and "Submit your work as a PowerPoint file or PDF"in section 2.3 and onwards. I don't remember seeing an example for this and can't find the instructions and/or guidelines to build these.

I wanted to check if I missed these instructions/guidelines, or is it meant to be created with your own creativity. Just wanted to double check before submitting something incorrect and also wanted to ensure that I didn't skip a section.

Thanking you kindly !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CommunityMember126793
Regular Contributor

Re: Level 3 Prototype UX

@arvk10arYou can do it in excel or any other tool you are comfortable upon. I did it in excel, took the snapshot and pasted it in ppt and submitted it..
它唯一的用户体验。没有计算。Intention is to get end users buy in how your end product might look like.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES3
CommunityMember126793
Regular Contributor

@arvk10arYou can do it in excel or any other tool you are comfortable upon. I did it in excel, took the snapshot and pasted it in ppt and submitted it..
它唯一的用户体验。没有计算。Intention is to get end users buy in how your end product might look like.

View solution in original post

muizzsk9890
Occasional Contributor

Do we need any data or anything else to build prototype in UX pages or directly shall we put some random data in XL & then paste it in PPT?
Muizz S.
Misbah

@arvk10ar

You can use Lucid Charts, Draw Io, Visio or any other tool. If you don't have anything then MS Excel would do.