Winter01
Occasional Contributor

2级冲刺3.3.5.5最终送货方式和3.4.3 Country Made in

No matter how hard I try I am not able to the right formula for Final Shipping Method, so far my formula is "IF NOT Override Shipping Method OR ISBLANK(Override Method) THEN Shipping Method...

Another query is do I have to give a formula for Country Made In line item...if so can anyone give me a hint?!

Thank you in Advance

Regards

Winter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrunoRodriguez
Contributor

Hello@Winter01,

With regards to the formula provided, you are quite close. If fact the formula is about the same:

• In essence, when Shipping Method is not overridden and Override Method is blank - meaning the shipping method remains the same as defined- and this nature will be the most frequent, the value provided should be the original Shipping Method.
  • If it is overridden, provided Override Method.
  • IF NOT Override Shipping Method? OR ISBLANK(Override Method) THEN Shipping Method ELSE Override Method

As for Country Made -within SYS08- you have the location and you are looking for the country right?, which in essence is the parent of the location. If you were to create an line item and use a formula to identify the parent from "Supplied by", what would happen?

Hope everything above was clear!

Best,
Bruno Rodriguez

View solution in original post

1 REPLY1
BrunoRodriguez
Contributor

Hello@Winter01,

With regards to the formula provided, you are quite close. If fact the formula is about the same:

• In essence, when Shipping Method is not overridden and Override Method is blank - meaning the shipping method remains the same as defined- and this nature will be the most frequent, the value provided should be the original Shipping Method.
  • If it is overridden, provided Override Method.
  • IF NOT Override Shipping Method? OR ISBLANK(Override Method) THEN Shipping Method ELSE Override Method

As for Country Made -within SYS08- you have the location and you are looking for the country right?, which in essence is the parent of the location. If you were to create an line item and use a formula to identify the parent from "Supplied by", what would happen?

Hope everything above was clear!

Best,
Bruno Rodriguez