Level 2 Sprint 3 - 3.3.5.2 Inventory Ordering Module Formulas

Hi All,

After working on the formulae in this section , the expected result is not as shown is section 3.3.5.3.

请查收附件的截图我的你tput", "expected output" and the "Sys01 time setting". Request you to guide me where am I committing the mistake so that I can proceed.

Thank you,

Har**bleep**ha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rajuvendra01
Contributor

harshitha.narayan@sony.com

Please check the 'Ending Inventory' Formula because of this Reorder Flag is set. This might be the reason for numbers not matching.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES3
rajuvendra01
Contributor

harshitha.narayan@sony.com

Please check the 'Ending Inventory' Formula because of this Reorder Flag is set. This might be the reason for numbers not matching.

@rajuvendra01Thank you for your reply.

I will again check on this and get back to you.

Regards,

Har**bleep**ha

Hi@rajuvendra01

I had committed two errors:

• First is that the ROUNDing to be applied for the line item Initial Demand forecast (DEM03 Demand Forecast module) was wrong. I corrected this first. Because of this, the line items like Forecast demand, Suggested Order Amount for the Month were all getting calculated incorrectly.
  • Secondly, as suggested I revisited the formula for "ending inventory" and noticed that the sequence I was trying to subtract the Sum of Beginning Inventory and Confirm Purchase Order Receipt with Forecast demand was wrong.

Thank you for providing the hint.

Regards,

Har**bleep**ha