ankulkarni
Contributor

LEVEL 2 SPRINT 3 3.3.5.2 Shipping time weeks

For Shipping Time weeks, below was the logic i applied and it went through, however the data i am getting is '0'

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

to further break down i searched for other modules for shipping method dimension but no luck, the shipping method within INV01 module is not a numbered format unlike others so may be it must be an error, got stuck. Can someone please help me understand

Best Regards

Ankur Kulkarni

8 REPLIES8
JaredDolich

@ankulkarni

Your syntax is perfect so it's not the formula. DCA is involved here, so make sure you're drivers are set correctly and that when you hit the checkbox for Submit Purchase Order Request? it enables the line items. The next step after that is to make sure your 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week) line item is calculating correctly. For that line item you should see something like this: YEARVALUE('DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)').

See if any of that helps.

Jared Dolich
ankulkarni
Contributor

谢谢你杰瑞德,在检查我的DAT02 module in level 2 model had 0 values so re imported and everything works fine. However, assignment view has 'ending inventory values different from week 5 onwards compared to what i got. 1st screenshot is of assignment

2nd screenshot is of my model building result and 3rd screenshot is of the formulation. I happen to check the source file as well for values. I am confused as my ending inventory is positive

ankulkarni_0-1616471683611.png

2nd screenshot- my results

ankulkarni_1-1616471849182.png

3rd screenshot - line item formulation

ankulkarni_2-1616471925085.png

Misbah

@ankulkarni

Beginning Inventory for Week 2 onwards has to be Ending Inventory of Previous Week. In Your Screenshot Beginning Inventory of Week 1 is 13000 and Ending Inventory is 10952 which is perfect but for Week 2 Beginning Inventory has to 10952 and not 13000 which means you will have to check the formula that you have written for Beginning Inventory Line item.

If I were you I would check SYS01 Time Setting by week Module and see if 'Not First Week of Timescale' line item has only Week 1 unchecked and rest all weeks should be checked.

Hope that helps

Misbah

Shahenaz
Contributor

Hello there

I am facing same kind of issue, as suggested, I did double check on system module for booleans, it looks good. Please advise. Thanks.

SudhirY
Contributor

The screenshot in lesson 3.3.5.3 also displays incorrectly. I think it should look like this

SudhirY_0-1638370723160.png

instead of

SudhirY_1-1638370749379.png

Maybe I'm yet to discover this in upcoming lessons.

Shahenaz
Contributor

Thanks. I am doing something wrong in formula for shipping time weeks and order receipt.

sdasmasulthana
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I followed you but getting values Zero. May i Know why it happening. whwere should i check

jasonfortunato
Frequent Contributor

I'm confused on one thing: why are we using:
'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[ LOOKUP : 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP : Shipping Method]
and not:
'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[ LOOKUP : 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By, LOOKUP : Shipping Method]
?