CommunityMember82499
Occasional Contributor

Dynamic Display of Time Periods

Hi Experts,

I have multiple dashboards, But I am taking only 2 dashboards as examples here.

1. Admin dashboard 2. Other dashboard.

We have current date set up module published in Admin dashboard (please find the below screenshot for reference),

Current Date Set-up.PNG

当用户使用to setup the current date in admin dashboard, the same date should get reflected to my 2nd dashboard(other dashboard),I am also attaching the screenshot of second dashboard below.
now it is showing 2019, but I am trying to change it to 2018 or 2020 I am not seeing any changes in my 2nd dashboard,
For Example: In above screenshot the current date set up year is selected as 2019, but I am trying to change it to 2020, it should show the same 2020 in my 2nd dashboard(other) but which is not updating in my 2nd dashboard and showing the same old result.

so automatically the results should reflect in the below for company quota (before adjustments), Quota Adjustment% and Company Quota (after adjustments) to Q1,Q2,Q3, Q4 & FY other dashboard.

Other Dashboard.PNG.

Kindly help me how can I achieve this issue.

Thanks in Advance...

问候

SK

25 REPLIES25
DavidSmith
Community Boss

@CommunityMember82499

You just need to use the Time Settings module to create more filter criteria

2019-04-02_09-16-15.png

Current + Previous = Time Lookup.Year >= YEAR(ITEM(Time))

Current + Next = Time Lookup.Year <= YEAR(ITEM(Time))

Hope that helps

David

CommunityMember82499
Occasional Contributor

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick response, I have used the same approach and now I am able to create the steps what you have referred.(See the below screenshot)td3.PNG

But, whenever I am selecting my current date is 2019(see below screenshot) in admin dashboard.

TD2.PNG

It is perfectly working fine, I feel the given logic is working here (see below)

tds1.PNG

But whereas, whenever I am changing my current date year to 2018. my dashboards displays like this.(see below)

tds22.PNG

Please help with the issue.

Thanks

SK

DavidSmith
Community Boss

You should just be able to use the line items in the time settings module as the new filter for the target modules

David

CommunityMember82499
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am doing the same(see the below Screenshot)

qw1.PNG

But it is not woking for any other years except 2019. And I would also sharing the screen shot of my model calender below.

tim1.PNG

问候

SK

DavidSmith
Community Boss

Given the issues you had with the previous module, it might be worth re-publishing it, following the process@LipChean_Sohtook you through

David

CommunityMember82499
Occasional Contributor

Both of your processes are slight difference and both ways are working absolutely fine, but today morning I have followed your process to the existed modules/dashboards and its absolutely working fine.

But to this module its not.... I am not sure what mistake I am doing in the process.

问候

SK