seanomahoney
Contributor

2.3.9.1 Import data into DAT03 Historic Volumes module

Hello,

I'm receiving the attached error for step 9.1 - Model object "'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.Export" could not be located.

9.2 and 9.3 seemed to work fine.

Thanks,

Sean O

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

接受的解决方案
rob_marshall

@seanomahoney

It is looking for a workspace/model that doesn't, so please map to the correct Source, in your case the 2nd source.

2021-03-31_13-59-28.png

If you are still having issues, then you can edit the action and point it to the correct view in the Data Hub model.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES18
rob_marshall

@seanomahoney

Check the Source of that action, you will most likely have to re-map it.

Rob

seanomahoney
Contributor

Hey Rob - are you referring to this section? (Screenshot attached)

rob_marshall

@seanomahoney

Yes, I am, but you will need to know which source the action is using, especially since you have two of them. To do that, look in the Import Sources in the Actions area. This will tell you which of the 2 sources you are using and then map that source to your data hub.

2021-03-30_15-55-27.png

Rob

rob_marshall

@seanomahoney

This is a better representation:

On the Import Data Sources, you can look in the last column under imports for your Action. Then, you can click Edit and point it to your data hub or you can go the Source route. Since you can't make the columns wider, click in the cell you need and copy/paste it to Notepad or a text editor so you can see the entire entry.

2021-03-30_16-03-08.png

I would go the source route because you fix the mapping one time instead of Action by Action. Once you get the "source" from above, then go to Sources and click Edit. Then, select the workspace and model that has your data hub in it.

2021-03-30_16-03-26.png

Hopefully, that is clearer than my last message.

Rob

seanomahoney
Contributor

I don't recall creating the Level 2 Data Hub "Your Name" Source Model. Sounds like there shouldn't be 2 source models?

seanomahoney_0-1617204323795.png

Should the Source Model be the model I built (IHG Enablement / Level 2 Data Hub Start - Sean O) for all of the below actions? It looks like only 2 of the below actions are mapped to the model with my actual name on it (The model I've been building).

seanomahoney_2-1617204567632.png

When I attempt to edit the Source Model, I get the below message.

seanomahoney_3-1617204783041.png

seanomahoney
Contributor

Sorry, Rob. I saw your previous message after sending my most recent reply.

When I go to Source Models to edit the mapping for my model, I select edit mapping and select my Data Hub model and nothing seems to happen. I still see the below result.

seanomahoney_0-1617205082850.png

rob_marshall

@seanomahoney

You downloaded that model correct? If so, that was in the "template" model.

Rob

Aatif
Occasional Contributor

sir plz need yor help as not able to make it plz sir

rob_marshall

@seanomahoney

Did you click on the correct model to make the mapping?