seanomahoney
Contributor

2.3.8.2 Import into DEM01 Module

Hello,

I'm attempting to import Volume Growth Rates.csv. When mapping the time (column headers) on the file, I select Periods, but there is no Y-M or M-Y option. I assume something is messed up that I'm unaware of. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sean O

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

接受的年代olutions
JussiLi
Frequent Contributor

@seanomahoney,

Open DEM01 module and its blue print, and check that also line item has month as time scale.

Best regards,

JussiLi

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES18
JussiLi
Frequent Contributor

Hi@seanomahoney,

Check the time scale of your DEM01 module. It looks like it is week, but it should be month.

Best regards,

JussiLi

seanomahoney
Contributor

Hey JussiLi,

Change Time Scale to Month, but still seeing Y-W/W-Y.

JussiLi
Frequent Contributor

@seanomahoney,

Open DEM01 module and its blue print, and check that also line item has month as time scale.

Best regards,

JussiLi

seanomahoney
Contributor

That was it...Thank you!:grinning_face:

JussiLi
Frequent Contributor

Good to hear. Happy to help.

-JussiLi

mebby2k
Occasional Contributor

Error Screenshot - DEM01 - 01.JPG Error Screenshot - DEM01 - 02.JPG Error Screenshot - DEM01 - 03.JPG Error Screenshot - DEM01 - 04.JPG

Please check why the above error appears. Timescales are months throughout the module and line item, I have used custom time format YY-MMM in mapping Time for Input data. Please advise your suggestions on how to correct this error.

sdasmasulthana
Occasional Contributor

Hey Thanks for sharing info it helped me a lot as i struck exactly at Time period, the i added manually as u shown.

DianaAdil
New Contributor

Hello everyone!

I got almost the same issue with the exception of my Time Scale is already set as "Month", but I still got a mistake.

Do anybody have a suggestions what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

SrikanthKamath07
Contributor

@DianaAdil

During the import for time mapping use custom format YY-MMM.

Regards,

Srikanth