Parth1106
Occasional Contributor

LEVEL 2 - Sprint 3 Shipping Time Weeks INV01

I am currently on sprint 3. Even though I have almost figured out every formula in INV 01. I am not able to get the formula for pulling data for shipping times weeks. I am currently using the formula:

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

The value is 0 for each column. Can you please help me out with this formula

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

接受的解决方案
filip.sypniewski
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi@Parth1106,

I would suggest following approach, first compare dimensions between two modules

TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week: Time, P2 Products, Shipping Methods

INV01 Inventory Ordering: Time, P3 SKU

Both modules are on weekly level, therefore that goes directly.

You correctly used LOOKUP:'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product to go from P3 SKU to P2 Products.

However you are still missing something, try to compare modules and figure out what is missing in your formula.

Let me know if you have additional questions, I will try to help!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES12
filip.sypniewski

Hi@Parth1106,

I would suggest following approach, first compare dimensions between two modules

TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week: Time, P2 Products, Shipping Methods

INV01 Inventory Ordering: Time, P3 SKU

Both modules are on weekly level, therefore that goes directly.

You correctly used LOOKUP:'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product to go from P3 SKU to P2 Products.

However you are still missing something, try to compare modules and figure out what is missing in your formula.

Let me know if you have additional questions, I will try to help!

Parth1106
Occasional Contributor

@filip.sypniewski, I do understand that I am missing the reference to the shipping method in my module. I earlier used the following formula:

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)' [LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping]

But on using this I am getting the following error:

Dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result.

I have tried with every possible module in the lookup function still I am not able to map the shipping modules in this formula.

Thabks

filip.sypniewski

Hi@Parth1106,

you are correct that you also need to include Shipping Method dimension in your Lookup.

So you need to match your INV01 module with TRA01 module which contains this dimension.

Hint:review your INV01 module. Did you already establish your Shipping Method for each SKU?

Let me know if you managed!

Parth1106
Occasional Contributor

Thanks@filip.sypniewskiI got it. Thanks a lot for your help

yagupta
New Contributor

Hi@Parth1106, I am stuck at the same point. Could you pls help.

Parth1106
Occasional Contributor

Hi@yagupta,

Can you please specify at which point you are stuck.

yagupta
New Contributor

Hi@Parth1106它的resolved now. Thanks a lot for your response.
ifeldman
Occasional Contributor

@Parth1106

Hi I have tried the same exact formula and gotten the same error message: "Dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result"

Any updates on how to do this? Its the last formula I need for this activity

sjmontero
New Contributor

嗨NT, you have the Shipping Method in the same model. I was also struggling with that. You can refer to the example in EXAMPLE of LOOKUP in the