Candy
Contributor

L2 Sprint 2 - 2.3.10 - Create DEM03 Demand Forecast Module

Hello,

I'm really lost when it comes to formula. I don't understand what to do with formula for Growth Rate % line item?

Greatly appreciate if anyone can give me some guidance.

Candy_0-1617512589413.pngCandy_1-1617512616673.png

Thank you!

Candy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

接受的解决方案
SathyaM
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi@Candy

You can use the below formula to get the Growth Rate%

'DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week'.Growth Percentage[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family]

Thanks

View solution in original post

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@Candy

As with the MONTHVALUE function you need to map the value from a module dimensioned by the parent of SKU, Product Family, to a target dimensioned by the child, P3 SKU list.

Therefore, use LOOKUP as per@SathyaMmessage to pull the Growth Rate % as defined by Product Family and assign it each P3 SKU list item.

The mapping relationship will be define in a line item contained in the P3 SKU list details module.

Good luck,

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES8
SathyaM
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi@Candy

You can use the below formula to get the Growth Rate%

'DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week'.Growth Percentage[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family]

Thanks

anjsudheer
New Contributor

i am getting error if i use this formula could please help for formula

NehalMasrani
New Contributor

Your module may contain line name as "Growth %", thus replace the same below in the formula-

DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week'.Growth Percentage[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family]

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@Candy

As with the MONTHVALUE function you need to map the value from a module dimensioned by the parent of SKU, Product Family, to a target dimensioned by the child, P3 SKU list.

Therefore, use LOOKUP as per@SathyaMmessage to pull the Growth Rate % as defined by Product Family and assign it each P3 SKU list item.

The mapping relationship will be define in a line item contained in the P3 SKU list details module.

Good luck,

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com
Candy
Contributor

Thank you everyone for your assistance:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Naaz09
Contributor

Very much insightful, Thank you so very much!

muizzsk9890
Contributor

muizzsk9890_2-1634018044673.png

I have inserted a formula successfully but i am not getting any values for other line items. Can anyone please help in this regard.

Muizz S.
SudhirY
Contributor

You got the right Growth Percentage. please check the Baseline Forecast.

SudhirY_0-1638107381431.png