Hi @CommunityMember115525 There is a character limit of 60 characters for model names. With regards to conventions, I agree with everything previously said. The name chosen should provide en...See more...
Hi @CommunityMember115525 There is a character limit of 60 characters for model names. With regards to conventions, I agree with everything previously said. The name chosen should provide enough information to the user that they are accessing the right model. I have also recently heard of some interesting model names (Storm) being used for a forecasting and planning model - as long as a name is chosen early and training and documentation covers this, I see no reason why not!
Hi Tristan, You are correct - no workspace admin privileges are required, the excel add-in is free (as well as the PowerPoint add-in and Anaplan Connect). As long as a a user has access to a mod...See more...
Hi Tristan, You are correct - no workspace admin privileges are required, the excel add-in is free (as well as the PowerPoint add-in and Anaplan Connect). As long as a a user has access to a module they will be able to connect to it or a saved view of the module. Best, Callum
你好理查德,I am aware, you cannot subsitute a model for a "copy" of a model using the Excel Add-in and refresh the data without setting up a new connection, although you are able to co...See more...
你好理查德,I am aware, you cannot subsitute a model for a "copy" of a model using the Excel Add-in and refresh the data without setting up a new connection, although you are able to connect to a new model inside the same workbook with a new connection. If you think this should be an enhancement, you can raise the idea here: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/idb-p/AnaplanIdeas Best, Callum
Create an import script (Anaplan User Guide v1.4.2) : Sample basic auth. import script provided with Anaplan Connect v1.4.2: