MichaelD
Contributor

Welcome to our new members!

Our group has been growing steadily this year. Welcome to our new members!

We would love to hear more about you and what you are hoping to get out of this group. Please feel free to respond to this thread or post in the main channel and let us know about your interests and which topics you'd like to discuss with the group.

@gharivinaykumar

@sfcrmlearn

@TimPeterson

@m.philipp

@rodrigosasaki

@snkind

@saurabh.agrahari

@Latish

@SylfannyH

@Varsha3005

@harshakonindala

@neeti

@BenHilgendorf

@Suneela

@pankaj.muley

@chengtian.lou

@MryP

3 REPLIES3
Suneela
Occasional Contributor

Thank you@MichaelD, for the warm welcome.

• I'm a CPA with experience in ERP implementations and have worked in Accounting and Finance industry for over 14+ years. I'm L3 Certified in Anaplan and am looking forward to take my career to the next level by enhancing my skills in this platform and helping companies solve their planning needs. I've always been one who would embrace technology and innovation. I believe that transformation is key to run business in today's world. Things have changed drastically and for good and better.
  • I would expect this forum to be a medium for discussions related to industry best practices, model performance optimization techniques and other updates that might be helpful for all those working in this platform. So far, I've seen this ecosystem to be so encouraging and supportive of each other. Cant be more appreciative of this kind gesture. Looking forward to long lasting relationships in this ecosystem.
  • 除了工作以外,我爱大自然,去to trails, spiritual empowerment, spend time with my kids, enjoy vacation trips.
Suneela Molagavalli, CPA
MichaelD
Contributor

Welcome, Suneela! It will be great to have your Finance perspective on the supply chain issues we will be discussing in this forum.

BryanB
Group Leader - Employee

Welcome new members!

Bryan Baum