迈克尔
贡献者

欢迎!Get started here

Hello, and welcome to the Supply Chain User Group!

We’re glad you’re here. We (your group facilitators) are here to help you as best as we can, so please reach out at any time. Use theForumto ask questions and start new discussion topics. You can also tag us on a post or send us a private Community message.

同时,请在这里花点时间向小组的其余部分介绍自己。由于介绍有时会感到有些尴尬,因此以下几个问题可以帮助您入门:

• How did you find the Anaplan Community?
  • 您目前正在做什么专门工作,该小组如何为您提供帮助?
  • What goals do you have for your participation in this group?

- Prashant Shukla(@PrashantS)和迈克尔·Detampel (@MichaelD)

10个答复10
迈克尔
贡献者

我开始!

• How did you find the Anaplan Community?作为Anaplan核心供应链团队的成员,这是one在许多场所中,我们用来与我们的供应链从业人员社区互动。

• 您目前正在做什么专门工作,该小组如何为您提供帮助?Our Supply Chain team is working on on our roadmap for future innovation and development of supply chain solutions built on the Anaplan平台。我们需要您的输入!什么在平台上效果很好?没有什么?我们在哪里可以集中精力来实现最大的价值?

• What goals do you have for your participation in this group?I want to listen and learn from all of you, and hopefully share some insights along the way.
Jasonblinn
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

嗨,大家好!

我是十二咨询小组的解决方案建筑师。我通过大师Anaplanner团队听说了这个小组。我有运营和供应链管理背景,并拥有生产和库存管理方面的认证。

Recently I (with the help of some of my friends at Twelve) Completed a Model for the Master Anaplanner Hackathon that helps Non-profits and those on the frontline to help better forecast where they might have a shortage in supply of the items most critical to them. During the day I am working with a Produce Supplier to build their Supply planning process in Anaplan as well as working with a Windows manufacturing company to implement a Statistical Forcast for their Demand Planning. I also am working with Anaplan to help build out some demo models for the sourcing and procurement side of the supply chain world.

I am hoping to be able to help solve some challenges that some people may be having as well as be able to network and learn some creative ideas of ways that companies are tackling the uncertainties that exist in our world today.

迈克尔
贡献者

欢迎@jasonblinn! Partners like Twelve play a huge role in pushing our solutions forward. Are you dealing with perishability and shelf-life issues in the produce model you are developing? I bet the community would be interested in hearing more about that. I know I would...

Jasonblinn
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

At this point we are not dealing with anything related to Shelf life or perishability. Right now we are building their demand via a sales plan, and then planning the supply from there and have a few S&OP reports as well. In terms of the long term roadmap, we are looking to get into more inventory planning, and spend analysis, etc. If we get into that in the near future I'll keep everyone posted! But for now, we are quickly approaching the finish line of what we have in flight and want to get them into the model and start planning to start recognizing value ASAP!

Bharani_rang
Occasional Contributor

大家好,

Great to be part of this group. I am Supply Chain professional bring more than 27 years of Industry experience in Supply Chain - Plan-Source-Make-Deliver-Returns processes and enabling Technologies

- Bharani Rang

philip.austin
小组负责人 - 员工

谢谢@MichaelD和用于创建此供应链用户组的@prashant。我是Anaplan客户成功业务合作伙伴,努力帮助所亚搏彩票手机版免费下载有客户最大程度地利用Anaplan平台 /解决方案的好处。我有几个在生产中有供应链用例的客户,还有许多有兴趣建立其解决方案以涵盖这一业务的客户。此外,我还具有供应链背景(实施需求计划和容量约束产品计划解决方案的20年),因此有兴趣了解我们客户已实施的其他Anaplan案例 /应用程序。

JaredDolich

Hi everyone!

Thank you@MichaelD用于托管这个UG。

• I'm all in with Supply Chain and Anaplan, having worked with the platform since July 2016. My specialty is retail, having 30 years experience in that industry.
  • I got my introduction at Ralph Lauren, under the insistence form the VP of Applications that I attend the 3 day launchpad training.
  • 我从来没有回头。
  • A year ago I began studying in earnest to become a Master Anaplanner and in January 2020, I finally earned that special badge.
  • Really looking forward to participating and being part of the Supply Chain UG.

This is Lily, our rescued dog (not sure what breed she is - we think some type of border collie / terrier mix).

We have a friendly fight over this mug. She feels she deserves the mug because she sat next to me while I studied and lost precious outdoor time.

公正的回报。

欢迎MasterAnaplanner.jpg

Jared Dolich
FOCUSCHAINSCMPLAN360
Not applicable

Hi

I am in Colombia working i LatinoAmerica SCM community

我在有关Covid-19疫苗计划的文章中找到了Anaplan,非常有趣

Currently I work Blockchain in SCM in the part of Planning of Supply Chains and financial impacts, and also control towers for SC

I would like to see how to apply collaborative planning with Anaplan and discuss its advantages and implications.

AaronW
社区Manager

欢迎!很高兴听到您找到了Anaplan。希望您在计划中的时间有助于您对平台的理解。您可能还会发现参与有关的一些对话是有益的Platform forums,以及加入其他一些Groupsthat may be of interest to you, such asSupply Chain。很高兴你在这里!