Aaronw
社区Manager

新会员欢迎|2021年9月

Buckle up! Somehow I missed welcoming our new Learners in August, so today's post is a special supersize edition!

Welcome to each and every one of you! We would love to learn more about who you are, why you're here, and how this Group can help you. So...if you feel comfortable doing so, please introduce yourself by posting:

• 您如何发现Anaplan人才建设者
  • 您的访问目标以及该小组如何帮助您实现目标的目标
  • Anything else about yourself you'd like to share!

在这个小组中,您可以提出问题,与同龄人合作,并在整个培训中得到鼓励。除了在此处发布论坛外,您还可以参考常见问题解答和其他资源亚搏娱乐电子here或随时接触talentbuilder@anaplan.com

请加入我欢迎我们的最新学习者!:礼花::礼花::礼花:

@vgsir,,,,@sowmyadasari,,,,@obila2003,,,,@gokansahu,,,,@amer,,,,@conuch,,,,@Kalisha,,,,@AllenSong,,,,@rlaflamme7,,,,@aarti19,,,,@jitendra10,,,,@gnr,,,,@ABASU,,,,@Sevdak,,,,@knkishore,,,,@ds82,,,,@chilika,,,,@peiqi,,,,@mehmetozleyen,,,,@kmd2021,,,,@mehmet,,,,@isapocan,,,,@kevinpvestey,,,,@yessasi,,,,@andrews,,,,@akhiljajayan,,,,@krishna631284,,,,@sedefgunerhan,,,,@akssaju,,,,@Brosequist,,,,@muhammedfinel,,,,@skailasdeshmukh,,,,@ranjeetky,,,,@vinuthanagaram,,,,@Voltran3545,,,,@anchi8,,,,@wilsamy,,,,@bcengay,,,,@ilhansezer81,,,,@furganci,,,,@aayushi18,,,,@pmk31,,,,@muratakkas,,,,@tahau,,,,@mbahar,,,,@Bilalkaraaslan,,,,@ammu0495,,,,@vivek11,,,,@hakanc,,,,@elif,,,,@adarsh,,,,@Vaishali,,,,@SameenaYasmeen,,,,@Praveenperumal,,,,@dshafton,,,,@jacob3,,,,@Usama,,,,@RSY1997,,,,@ankitrgupta,,,,@nehal1511,,,,@gautamgurwara,,,,@lavanyap,,,,@srikanthpbcs,,,,@yildizdizay,,,,@shamsnaahid

11REPLIES11
Akhiljajayan
新贡献者

@aaronw,我是本科生的最后一年,感谢您的热烈欢迎。我了解了Anaplan,发现它非常有趣,现在正在进行我的L1MB课程,我对此非常感激。

谢谢,

akhil

Aaronw
社区Manager

Glad to have you here, Akhil! I love your excitement! Hope L1 is going well so far.

muratakkas
偶尔的贡献者

Hello everyone, it’s great connecting with you, and many thanks to@aaronwfor welcoming us warmly into this forum.

我是一名数据分析顾问,并在6月下旬开始了我的Anaplan旅程@seymatasintroduced me to Anaplan. I became a certified Anaplan Model Builder and then recertified for 2022 a week ago. I would love to collaborate with Anaplan learners and Anaplan related job seekers, continue to learn and grow with the Anaplan community. I am currently looking for a role where I can best leverage my experience, business and finance background, and technical skills to build something great. This week, I started applying for Anaplan related roles.

Best wishes to everyone, Anaplan learners and job seekers!

穆拉特

Aaronw
社区Manager

That's fantastic,@muratakkas呢很高兴听到您的开端如此良好。

如果您还没有,请确保您已在可用人才目录,,,,and check out the Anaplan-specific roles in the职业搜索区

祝你好运找到那个梦想的角色!:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bcengay
偶尔的贡献者

你好@aaronw,,,,thank you so much for your kindly welcoming message.

我是一个Anaplan学习者,正在从学术界转变为咨询和/或数据分析的职业过渡。我度过了愉快的时光和美好的经验,在大学教育方面提供建议和教学,现在我想将我的专业技能和方法学工具转移到相关领域,在那里我将继续学习和成长的道路。

今年夏天,我听说了一个学者朋友的阿纳普兰,我立即感兴趣。经过一番研究,我意识到,在我一生中的这一点上,阿纳普兰将是我的一项奇妙的学习挑战,并且是对未来努力的技能的很好的补充。

我在8月初加入了认证的模型建设者20 COHORT,并在@noelle_murphy在可爱而有才华的指导下,我在该计划中一直在稳步取得良好的进步。我完成了第一堂课,并在8月底通过了L1MB考试。我几乎以Anaplan的方式完成了,今天将开始L2MB冲刺。

每当我需要解决问题,找到线索或在我的学习过程中寻求建议时,学习者的休息室和Anaplan社区就一直是智慧和知识的无限来源。我想要感谢@seymatasand@muratakkas为了不断的鼓励和支持。

到目前为止,这对我来说是一次非常吸引人和愉快的学习经历。

我期待完成我的课程,赢得模型制造商证书,并与Anaplan一起开始咨询角色的新专业冒险。

Thank you and my warmest regards to all,

Berker

Aaronw
社区Manager

你好@bcengay呢感谢您为那些在此过程中鼓励您的人分享这样的话语。我也非常喜欢听到Anaplan如何启发您追求新事物和不同的东西,并且您已经发现它既具有挑战性又有奖励。我希望旅程以同样的方式继续!

西马种
新贡献者

大家好,

我想祝贺你开始Anaplan journey. I will open awesome opportunities in business planning and analytics. There is high demand but low supply in Anaplan jobs so work hard, be quick! You will be amazed how quickly you will land a good-paying job with great benefits.
You can continue engaging the community as a new Anaplan modeler after you are certified and get a job.

愉快的建模!

Sameenayasmen
新贡献者

美好的愿望@aaronw,,,,

感谢您热情的欢迎信息,增强了我们对新旅程的信心。:lyly_smiling_face:

大家好,

Sameena Yasmeen here . I have started Anaplan journey with guidance from good professionals. Structuring my careeer growth step by step using Anaplan efficiently and hope the community will guide me building it more strong.

我当时是一名DataWareheating测试仪。然后,通过以各种可能的方式使自己的职业焕然一新,同时又使我的护理人富有成效。我期待赢得Anaplan证书,以铺平道路通往敞开的职业道路,并提供新的合适机会。

祝所有新成员一切顺利!!!和社区成员的祝福。

Thanks and Regards,

Sameena Yasmeen

Aaronw
社区Manager

你好,@SameenaYasmeen呢Always happy to help provide encouragement—you've got this!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::竖起大拇指: