AaronW
社区Manager

New Member Welcome: November 2020

给我们所有最新的学习者:欢迎来到学习者休息室!我很高兴您决定加入我们,并希望该小组在您通过Anaplan培训时为您带来巨大的好处。该小组的目标是为与其他学习者互动,讨论您在培训中遇到的挑战,庆祝胜利,并为他人提供支持和鼓励。

If you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please post a reply to introduce yourself and share:

• 你在世界上
  • What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder
  • 您想学习的一件事以及该小组如何帮助您到达那里

@vpai,@ganess,@priyadoyle,@navyavasa,@bwallace0120,@prasadplan,@PaulW,@jingru,@MPE20,@sherinmpaul,@swath,@Ravichandra,@Hyperion60,@tamer,@JaredDolich,@Sitaraman,@GONI,@varun.joshi07,@RemRemRem,@rhkay,@Rajagr,@CarolWG,@ChadnrarACMA,nabhagat121@gmail.com

Happy Anaplanning!

13 REPLIES13
navyavasa
Occasional Contributor

Thank you@AaronW。我很高兴学习Anaplan .. Talent Builder是资源和工具增长的绝佳倡议。

AaronW
社区Manager

Thank you—we are glad you're here! All the best to you on your training.

GONI
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the shoutout@AaronWand Team.

成为这个小组的一员真是太好了:hugging_face:

• 你在世界上: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
  • What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder: I am BI Consultant with five good years of experience. There where some instances in my day-to-day work where planning scenario's where came into discussions, That's where I started digging into wonderful tool Anaplan. I am here to learn and make a career in Anaplan.
  • 您想学习的一件事以及该小组如何帮助您到达那里: Definitely Modelling and main focus would be giving solutions to the customers problems via Anaplan.

I started my Level 1 Session, and Kudos to entire Academy team for the creating learning videos.

注意安全,

Basavaraj Goni

AaronW
社区Manager

很高兴听到您发现Anaplan如此有用。确保在小组中或主要在这里伸出Forums如果您一路上有疑问。

jjayavalli
Contributor

Hi, guys - Jaya here, stays in TX. Totally a Non-IT background, got very impressed when I first saw the Anaplan DB at work and started independent learning. Completed my Level 1 Certification so far. Target is to become Anaplan Model Builder while job hunting.

Cheers!

AaronW
社区Manager

Hi, Jaya! Congrats on completing Level 1. While you're on the hunt, but sure to check out tAvailable Talent directoryand make sure you're listed when you're ready. Hope it's helpful to you!

varun.joshi07
Occasional Contributor

Thank You Aaron. I am from India working as Lead Consultant in SAP Business Planning & Consolidation for 9 years. I came to know about Anaplan when my current client chose to stop BPC and move on Anaplan Tool. Since then, I got very curious to know more about this tool. I am doing my best to learn Anaplan Modelling as much as I can.

Also I would like share my view that Anaplan is really a very nice Planning & Budgeting tool and How am I telling so confidently, because as I mentioned, I have been working on SAP Planning tool i.e. BPC for 9 years. I could easily compare when I completed Level 1 and Level 2 Anaplan Model Building Certification.

I hope that I will get an opportunity, one day, to work on an Anaplan implementation for a client

谢谢,

Varun

AaronW
社区Manager

谢谢,@varun.joshi07! Your confidence of Anaplan's capabilities given your experience is encouraging. Looking forward to your contributions to the Community.

RemRemRem
Occasional Contributor

Hi, folks - Rachel here. Primarily experienced in the data/ETL end of Anaplan, but I've been out of touch with the product for a few years due to being on non-Anaplan projects. I've always liked the tool and really love some of the changes since I regularly worked in it, so I'm trying to get (and stay) current for possible future client work while job hunting.

• 您在世界上的位置-PNW,美国

• What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder - In addition to taking (and now retaking due to new UX) the certification tests, I'm working with a team of fellow Anaplan users I've worked with on past projects to do a mock project from start to finish to get us all refreshed on our basic skills plus learn incorporate the new UX. It's also helping us remember our general business team responsibilities and helping solidify our PLAN and DISCO comprehension.

• 您想学习的一件事以及该小组如何帮助您到达那里- Ultimately I'd like to get my Architect level cert, but feel I need at least one or two more live real-world project as a dev to get there. I'm working on the certs as time permits (never enough). The forums have been helpful with hints when I get stuck.