JaredDolich

Anaplan演示明天!注册不迟。

Anaplan Learners!

Tomorrow we'll be featuring Bark Box, a subscription retailer for dog owners. We'll highlight Merchandise "Paw-lanning" and "Barkdown" Planning. Tomorrow 11:00 AM EST, 45 minutes. Meeting will be recorded.

Great opportunity to go beyond a simple demo. I'll go into the modeling itself so you can see how Anaplan is really used.

https://usergroups.anaplan.com/events/details/anaplan-retail-presents-retail-anaplan-group-power-ser...

BarkBox-Anaplan-Barkdowns.pngBarkBox-Anaplan-Calendar.png

Jared Dolich
6 REPLIES6
PaigeYM
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info,@JaredDolich! I am unfortunately busy during the presentation. Do I have to register to be able to see the recorded meeting?

-Paige

JaredDolich

@PaigeYMGreat question. You do not have to be registered. I will post the recording and the presentation, including the model schema, on theretail Anaplan Groupforum. Consider joining, I post a lot of good content there. Plus, you'll automatically be notified when I post the recording.

Jared Dolich
CarolWG
Contributor

Hi Jared,

I can’t make it either, but am looking forward to the recording on the retail forum.

Thanks for all your contributions!

Carol

JaredDolich

You bet@CarolWG!

Jared Dolich
Chichi
New Contributor

Hi Jared,
May I please have a link to the recording?

Regards,

Chichi
JaredDolich

@Chichi

I will post the recording and the presentation, including the model schema, on theretail Anaplan Groupforum. I hope you'll consider joining the group, I post a lot of good content there. Plus, you'll automatically be notified when I post the recording.

Jared Dolich