Paul
Group Leader - Employee

Modelers Forum March 25th

Hello,

In light of the health concerns we all share at this time, the Modelers Forum User Group team has decided to move the March 25th event from an in-person meetup to entirely virtual.

Please use the Webex link provided below if you wish to join us from the comfort of your home or office. We will be covering the same content, and you will still have the opportunity to interact with other attendees in this virtual setting.

https://anaplan.webex.com/meet/paul.gallagher

We have made this decision out of a desire to prioritize your health and safety, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this email or contact me directly.

Thank you,

Paul Gallagher

Paul.gallagher@anaplan.com

6 REPLIES6
Paul
Group Leader - Employee

Due to this change we will also be changing our agenda to help structure it in a more virtual friendly way. My thoughts are below but please feel free to make suggestions as this event really is for you and we want you to get the most out of it.

Do we want specific topics to discuss? If so, what topics?

Do we want a product roadmap session?

Do we want to fix each others model building problems still?

Do we want to discuss the implications of Covid-19?

Please tell me how you're feeling.

Scorina
Contributor

My holiday has been cancelled due to the virus and with the meeting planned for taking place virtually I'm hoping to join in tomorrow for the first time@Paul

Paul
Group Leader - Employee

我非常抱歉hear about your holiday@Scorinabut you will be a welcome addition to the event. If you have any topics to wish to hear about please feel free to let me know and I will try my best to cover them.

laurence
Frequent Contributor

What time is the show starting Paul?

Paul
Group Leader - Employee

Hi Laurence, we are starting at 5:30 and running for approx 90 mins.

Feel free to Kudos this and accept it as a solution:winking_face:

laurence
Frequent Contributor