tristan.colgate
Certified Master Anaplanner

Welcome! Get started here

Hello, and welcome to the Financial Services User Group!

We’re glad you’re here. We (your group facilitators) are here to help you as best as we can, so please reach out at any time. Use theForumto ask questions and start new discussion topics. You can also tag us on a post or send us a private Community message.

Meanwhile, please take a moment here to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Since introductions can sometimes feel a little awkward, here are a few questions to help you get started:

• How did you find the Anaplan Community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment and how can this group assist you?
  • What goals do you have for your participation in this group?

— Henri Wajsblat (@henri_wajsblat), Tristan Colgate(@tristan.colgate), and Diana Xu (@daian)

5 REPLIES5
Fede
Occasional Contributor

Hello Anaplanners!

Thank you for setting up this user group.

My name is Fede and I work at Janus Henderson as a Finance System Architect. I am relatively new to Anaplan, after many years of SAP BPC. In the last quarter of 2019 I worked as a model builder on my first Anaplan project, which was a product profitability solution built in partnership with Fidenda. I am currently building a small model for initiatives budget planning - a great way to further develop my Anaplan knowledge.

I believe we are all facing similar challenges to a large degree. I trust this group can help us share how we are tackling them, in the spirit of collaboration and mutual growth.

Cheers
Fede

tristan.colgate
Certified Master Anaplanner

Welcome Fede - great to have you on board!

henri_wajsblat
Group Leader - Employee

Thanks Tristan for kicking this off.

Henri here, heading up Financial Services Solutions at Anaplan. Looking forward to growing this user group with many of our FSI customers and partners over the coming weeks and, together with Diana and Tristan, to facilitating a great forum of discussions on a variety of topics relevant to our industry. Welcome everyone!

Henri

daian
Group Leader

Hi Anaplanners,

Thank you for joining this user group.

My name is Diana. I'm one of your group facilitators and I've been a Master Anaplanner for over a year.

I joined Equifax as an intern out of college, and first used Anaplan in my internship project. I’ve been using Anaplan for three years now, mostly with Sales Forecasting and Territory & Quota. I love exploring new features in Anaplan andparticipating in Hackathons, and have participated in Anaplan Hub’s 2018 Hackathon and the recent Master Anaplanner COVID-19 Hackathon.

I’m excited to work with the other group facilitators to grow this user group and to bring in more features.

- Diana Xu
奥利Tyler
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Hope that you are all doing well in these tricky times. I'm Oli, I work within Aviva's Anaplan Centre of Excellence, I'm pretty new to Anaplan having not used before joining the team in late January. I'm now on second project and enjoying working with Anaplan.

I found the community through Andrew Tye, who recommended to rest of the Centre of Excellence. I'm hoping to learn from others projects within the community & hopefully share learnings from my own projects. I'm currently working on producing some dashboarding for our FP&A team, that are currently within Excel. I'm going to try & hold myself to a post a quarter & to try and reply to posts where I can try of be assistance!

Look forward to getting to know you,

奥利