eryn.pluim
Valued Contributor

介绍哟urself

Welcome to the Anaplan Elevate Advocates group! We're so excited to have you!

What we all wanna know:

• Who are you? What are your pronouns?
  • Where in the world do you call home?
  • How are you affiliated with Anaplan (Master Anaplanner? Employee? Customer? Partner? Just really like us?)
  • What do you hope to get from this group/opportunity?
  • How would we recognize you if we saw you at an event? (I'll let you decide how best to answer this one!)
17 REPLIES17
stefano_masiello
New Contributor

Welcome everyone

eryn.pluim
Valued Contributor

Stef, you should introduce yourself!

einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hello,

I love this idea of Elevate and appreciate you bringing it into existence:grinning_face:

My name is Einas Ibrahim. I am a Master Anaplanner. I used to be an Anaplan Employee, a Customer and now I work with a Partner.
I really would like to participate in helping other Anaplanners or future Anaplanners to "Elevate" their Anaplan game.
You probably can easily spot me in an event, I'll be the one asking questions:grinning_face:

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
eryn.pluim
Valued Contributor

Einas,

So excited to have you! I mostly see you ALL OVER Community every time I have a model building question!:slightly_smiling_face:

I'm excited to actually "meet" you!:slightly_smiling_face:

eryn.pluim
Valued Contributor

I'm Eryn (she/her). I work at Anaplan on the Elevate team (obviously). I've been with Anaplan for almost 4 years.

I started at Anaplan remote from Virginia, but fell in love with Minneapolis and moved here to join our (most amazing) office!

I'm hoping this group will do a couple of things. One - just be excited and positive. That's my favorite part of my job - the learners, our customers, our trainers, our partners - everyone is so HAPPY with what they do and so interested in helping others. I get so much energy and inspiration from that. And two - help us grow! We have so many enthusiastic people, so many available opportunities. We just need to connect and get the word out!

And at an event? If I'm not in front of the group talking, I'm the one doodling while she listens! I'll hear every word, but I'll also have the busiest, most colorful notes!

RavinderB
Regular Contributor

• Who are you? What are your pronouns?

Ravinder Basra (Training Consultant) - Anaplan - from 1st March 2021 - pronouns - any

• Where in the world do you call home?

Baggeridge Village, South Staff, England UK

• How are you affiliated with Anaplan (Master Anaplanner? Employee? Customer? Partner? Just really like us?)

Just joined Anaplan. Completed Level 1 certification. Looking forward to the Anaplan Learning path and support our clients.

• What do you hope to get from this group/opportunity?

Experience, Interactions, Enjoyment; Sharing of Knowledge

• How would we recognize you if we saw you at an event? (I'll let you decide how best to answer this one!)

I smell of Lavender!

eryn.pluim
Valued Contributor

欢迎Ravinder !

For those of you who haven't met Ravinder yet, he seems to have endless energy! He's jumped into every opportunity we've thrown at him - even when it's crazy times of day!:slightly_smiling_face:

I'm really excited to work with you!

RavinderB
Regular Contributor

Thank You @eryn
KelliR
Occasional Contributor

Hi Everyone! My name is Kelli Ryder and I am part of the Anaplan Emerging Talent Team! We are thrilled to be part of your continued curiosity and exploration of Anaplan. I live in the SF Bay Area and have been with Anaplan since January 2020. I hope to learn more about all of you, and should we every have the opportunity to meet at an event, you'll recognize me as friendly and approachable!:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes: