Stan
HonoredContributor

Registering as an Anaplan Partner in Community

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information, collateral and guidelines that you need to do business with Anaplan.

A central repository for all things ‘partner’, the Partner Community space has been designed with simplicity in mind. The site’s content sits within easy-to-use blocks, helping you to navigate the site quickly and find the materials you need to reach out to prospects, engage with customers and competitively differentiate your company.

pp.png

Existing community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickSign inin the top right corner.
  3. Click on themenu.pngmenu buttonin the top left corner, and selectPartners.
  4. If shown an "insufficient privileges" page displays, please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.

Non-community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickRegisterin the top right corner, and follow the steps to register.
  3. Once you've registered,please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.
74 REPLIES74
Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@sonalipatel,

You now have Partner rights and access.

Best,

Miran

Mirela
New Contributor

Hi,
I’m Mirela Pancu from Satriun Group. I have registered within the community. But I’m unable to register as ANAPLAN partner in community for pursuing FP&A Case Study 299 course. I cannot find the menu to register as Anaplan partner. I sent an email to "community@anaplan.com", but I haven’t received any answer, yet. Kindly help me to get the access to FP&A Case study 299 course.
My username: Mirela
email: mirela.pancu@satriungroup.com
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Mirela Pancu
Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@Mirela,

Best,

Miran

Abhishek.Agarwal
New Contributor

Hi,

Looking to become a Partner

email: abhishek.agarwal@e2eanalytics.com

Thanks

Abhishek Agarwal

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@Abhishek.Agarwal,

Best,
Miran

CJames1
New Contributor

Hi, I can't seem to find the menu option on the left hand side - can someone assist?

username: CJames1

email: charlotte.james@thameswater.co.uk

Thank you!

Afuda20
New Contributor

Hello Academy,

I am looking to gain access on the 299 FP &A case study on Anaplan community. I have completed the Level 1 Model Building and the 201 and I am also a community user.

Thanks,

Adam

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@Afuda20,

Hello,

You now have Partner rights and access to299, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Best,

Miran

eva.cheng
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I have registered within the Anaplan Community. Can you please provide me the access to complete the FP&A case study course(299).

I have completed the 101 and 201 certification.

My username is eva.cheng

email Id: eva.cheng@slalom.com

请帮我访问伙伴page so that i can get the access to FP&A case study 299 course.

Thanks,

Eva Cheng

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@eva.cheng,

You now have Partner rights and access to299, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Best,

Miran