kroeser
Occasional Contributor

level 2 training 2.3.9.1

I get this error when trying to run process 9... I see that it was expected I would get an error running as is, but I am not sure how to fix it. Do i need to change my time range back in DAT03??

kroeser_0-1646166142373.png

kroeser_1-1646166162114.png

I went further in to edit 9.1 and i get this message

kroeser_0-1646168107462.png

i do not get this for 9.2/.3, so i assume it's just this one issue. I saw people say they needed to re-map it... but I am not sure where to do that nor do i rememebr what I was even mapping, seems so long ago! Could someone remind me what dataset was imported into DAT03?

3 REPLIES3
JaredDolich

@kroeser

This sometimes happens, it's okay. The important thing is that you recognize and understand how to use/change import data sources.

My recommendation would be to locate the saved view in the data hub and just rerun/replace the action in your spoke app. It's not ideal but it will help you move on to the next step.

Jared Dolich
kroeser
Occasional Contributor

Hi sorry, what exactly do you mean by that? The saved view in the data hub i believe you are reffering to would be the "export" view of the DAT03 historic volumes module. How would I rerun/replace the action in my spoke app? Re-import the data into my export view of DAT03? Is there an easy way to see what data file I imported into that, i don't even remember

Yueyi
Occasional Contributor

@kroesermay i know did are you able to slove this in the end?
I am facing the same issue