riyaserenajo
New Contributor

Sort Not working On Module

Sort option is not working on my module. I need to sort the line itemsalphabetically.

9 REPLIES9
AWhitworth
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Sort Not working On Module

I would love to be proven wrong but it isn't possible to sort the line items, the order can be manually changed by right-clicking on one and selecting "select items to show" then saving that view or by reordering them completely by selecting Edit and reorder
anand.shekhawat
Valued Contributor

@riyaserenajo

You need to sort the line items manually only. We don't have any such functionality in Anaplan to sort it alphabetically.

~Anand

riyaserenajo
New Contributor

But we have a Sort option right. and when i try that sort option its working fine on some module. But when im trying to do that on other module its not working.

sobaid
Contributor

I believe it is for sorting data in (ascending/descending) order in the line items.

riyaserenajo
New Contributor

Thank you for the response.
anand.shekhawat
Valued Contributor

@riyaserenajo

The sort option that you are talking about works on the basis of the text field or the number field that you have for that particular line item. It can also be used to sort the list members for a particular module view. The sorting is dependent upon the data field that you have in that particular line item

~Anand

riyaserenajo
New Contributor

e. Re: Sort Not working On Module

obriegr
Certified Master Anaplanner

You can pivot to a list, that has all of the line items from the given module. It is kinda a pain to do, but if you are insistent on making this happen, that is how you would do it.
riyaserenajo
New Contributor