Misbah

New Modelling Experience

There are so many things that I loved about new modelling experience but here are my top two picks which I loved the most.

1. Ability to open Lists, Line Item Subsets, Modules and Dashboards in their own tabs. This removes the need to go back and forth between Modules->Lists->Line item subsets.

Misbah_0-1620216698048.png

2. Line item Subsets(LIS), being carved out of General Lists Section & getting their own well deserved place.

What's your favorite?

13 REPLIES13
Niraj.B
Frequent Contributor

This was a surprise to me, I loved this new feature. For me it's the case of being able to switch to any model in any workspace.

andrewtye
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

I too have a couple... the new search functionality of Ctrl+Shift+F plus the formula drop-down, being able to read those long ones makes life a whole lot easier - even if it's a bit clunky to go to another one!

Misbah

@andrewtye

It was a tough choice for me to pick those two. I had these at 3 and 5 respectively.

Ctrl+Shift+F is a powerful feature - For wider audience this feature allows us to quickly search and open any artifact (Modules, Lists or Dashboards) within the model. Loving it:)

JussiLi
Frequent Contributor

The ability to open lists in own tabs is something I have waited for. That's my favorite. Toggling between modules and lists have been somewhat annoying earlier.

rob_marshall

@ChrisM

Items you might like.

Misbah

@rob_marshall

None from You?:slightly_smiling_face:

rob_marshall

@Misbah

I have been using it for 4 months and have been giving suggestions directly to@ChrisM.

Misbah

@JussiLi

Agreed. You were not alone

sbhaumik2
New Contributor

totaly agree, i loved it