bleeds
Contributor

Level 2 Sprint 3 INV01 Allow Override of Shipping Method

In the INV01 Module we are asked to add the following 4 line items:

Override Shipping Method

Override Method

Final Shipping Method

Final Shipping Time Weeks

The format for Override Method & Final Shipping Method are both "Shipping Method". (List)

In previous activities, I was told to utilize the "Shipping Methods" List. I just want to make sure that I should be using the same list and perhaps there is a typo in the training.

13 REPLIES13
zainrehman
New Contributor

Hi@mohdtazeemI am struggling to correct the Final Shipping Method line item formula using the steps provided, so far I have the following - but this keeps returning an invalid error

IF NOT Override Shipping Method? OR ISBLANK (Override Method) THEN Shipping Method ELSE 0

Thanks in advance,
Zain

mohdtazeem
Occasional Contributor

Hi@zainrehmanplease check and see if you are using the correct line items to construct the formula (there might be a typo because in prior steps and now line items name may slightly be different, e.g.Override Shipping MethodisOverride Shipping Method?). Also cross check line items format which you should have already set correctly.

If you still face any error, please post screenshots of error, your module and test steps so it can be more helpful to understand and help further:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks

zainrehman
New Contributor

Hi@mohdtazeemi figuredit was showing the error because I was using the ELSE value as a number instead of a Boolean - I changed this and it worked

ahenry
New Contributor

@mohdtazeemand@zainrehman,

Can either of you further explain your logic below?

IF NOT Override Shipping Method? OR ISBLANK(Override Method) THEN Shipping Method ELSE 0

其他的“0”是一个数字,怎么做can that be changed to boolean?

Thanks!

Andrew