algrigore
Occasional Contributor

How to check if are all columns correctly filled in?

Hi,

I'm trying to check if all the info are correctly filled in , I mean the line items used (format as list) are correct?

I used ISBLANK function, but seems it's not correct when I'm changing the currency for example, the check it's still there. Can someone help me with this?

algrigore_0-1644068846919.png

algrigore_1-1644068927813.png

Thank you!

12 REPLIES12
ManjunathKN
SuperContributor

Hi@algrigore

As I told before there is no relevancy on local currency line item!
How to align this?:

1.创建一个与布尔更行项目format and use Name(Local currency line item) = Name(Local currency check line item).
2. Use this line item incheckline item as "isblank(same formula) & (new line item).

Thanks,
Manjunath KN

algrigore
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your reply but it doesn't work! I think the format should be text ...

ManjunathKN
SuperContributor

Hi

Umm no i think it should be boolean only.

can you show me error?

Thanks,
Manjunath

algrigore
Occasional Contributor

algrigore_0-1644072768959.png

I'm not sure if the logic it's right..... I used the Code from Attributes modules inside the brackets and if I put near this line item it shows me this error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Thank you for your help.

ManjunathKN
SuperContributor

Hi@algrigore

I have actually mentioned outside of isblank formula.

Check line item= isbank(old formula) & helper check.

Thanks,
Manjunath

algrigore
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thank you, I tried both, it's not working.

Br,

Alina

ManjunathKN
SuperContributor

Hello,

I am actually confused with the ask.
I have now got the understanding let me ask you! if its correct.

you want, if any of above data inputs(company code,product family,....local currency) is blank then check must throw Trueand local currency should also be aligned with company code, if wrong combination is entered then alsocheck must be true?

Thanks,
Manjunath

algrigore
Occasional Contributor

The check it's true only if the combination is chose correctly!

The second check it's related to the currency, Local currency check where the currency it's taken automatic by Company Code.

algrigore_0-1644142535046.png

Br,

ManjunathKN
SuperContributor

Hi

looks complicated.
below is my last try

"Isnotblank('ATT05 CMC02 Company Code L2'.code[lookup:'Company Code'] & 'ATT12 module'.code[lookup:'Product Family'] & 'ATT09 module'.code[lookup:'Ownership'] & 'ATT16 module'.code[lookup:'Chart of Account'] & 'ATT15 module'.code[lookup:'Market'] & 'ATT02 module'.code[lookup:'Local Currency']) & Helper check"

Thanks,
Manjunath