hyudolee
Occasional Contributor

用户过滤的特征

Hi, I want build a system several End Users can make the master data at the same time.

The point is EndUsers do it at the same time.

So I made a module which has Users as Applies To.

hyudolee_1 - 1635847543260.png

And EndUsers have to import this module to List.

But I could not filter by Users.

So data which another User made was imported at the same time.

How can I avoid this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ingilavicus
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi@hyudolee,

If you build your user interface in NUX, you can simply use form to add list items and their properties, the only limit is that the users would have to add it 1 by 1.

我同意@ROB_MARSHALL您应该谨慎地允许用户添加主数据,因为根据过程,您可以引入各种错误。

But the simple way of giving the current user in exports is this:

In blueprint view under User List property select "Show All Users Off". This will limit the grid view to only current user, this will hold true when you use this module as your source for imports.

Ingilavicus_0-1636007169408.png

Andris

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES9
hyudolee
Occasional Contributor

我可以通过制作过滤式线网络避免此问题。

Before Importing to List, end users will set own Users Item and filter the original module.

hyudolee_0-1635848622450.png

另一个解决方案是制作临时模块。

- Module A ⇒ Module temp ⇒ List A

在模块之间导入时,我可以选择用户。

hyudolee_1 - 1635848836899.png

How do you avoid this?

rob_marshall

@hyudolee

Why are end users creating list members and why are these list members not coming from a Data Hub or a trusted source system? When you have users creating these list members, you are losing the audit trail, data governance, as well as creating an action for the users to run which can lead to concurrency issues.

因此,在我们开始尝试为您找出解决方案之前,要完成什么以及为什么?

希望这可以帮助,

Rob

ankit_cheeni
Super贡献者

Hi@hyudolee

This might be a longer solution than you anticipate and has one additional step. I will try to mention it stepwise:

INTENT:

默认情况下,确定谁正在运行导入并隔离另一个导入操作

STEPS:

1. 创建一个带有所有邮件ID的假用户列表
    ankit_cheeni_1-1635852899638.png

2. Create a new module (M1) dimensioned by native User list and create 4 line items - import?, User List (formatted to fake user list), Write Access and Flush. This module will isolate users basis a boolean that they select before running the action. You will add a write access on Import? basis the write access line item. Attaching the blueprint here:
    ankit_cheeni_4-1635853483846.pngankit_cheeni_5-1635853502247.png

3. Create an action that imports the flush line item into the import? line item. we call this 'Action 2'
  4. Create the module (M2) you are using to do the import and dimension it by the fake user list. We will filter this module basis the selection made by the end user in step 2. Attaching the blueprint here:
    ankit_cheeni_3-1635853138359.png

5. 在步骤3中创建的模块中创建一个保存的视图,通过过滤基础滤波器订单项目
  6. Create one action to import into the list with the saved view as source. we call this 'Action 1'
  7. Create a process with Action 1 and 2
  8. Create a new DB and publish 3 items - M2 with the required line items and users in the page, M1 with only import? line item and users in the page and the process
  9. The step to import would then be
    1. 用代码和名称(M1视图)将您的项目添加到网格中
    2. Check the import boolean. This basically makes the boolean inactive for other users till the action in the next step is run
    3. Run the action. The second action removes any selection done in Import? line item thus the boolean is again active for all users.

ankit_cheeni_0-1635853762158.png

hyudolee
Occasional Contributor

为什么Write Access LineItem存在?

如果Write Access LineItem具有适用的假用户,

我不能限制写入访问。

我认为此LineItem应该具有用户列表。

hyudole_0-1635998253670.png

Then I can restrict the access.

hyudolee_1-1635998397898.png

Are you going to do this?

Ingilavicus
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi@hyudolee,

If you build your user interface in NUX, you can simply use form to add list items and their properties, the only limit is that the users would have to add it 1 by 1.

我同意@ROB_MARSHALL您应该谨慎地允许用户添加主数据,因为根据过程,您可以引入各种错误。

But the simple way of giving the current user in exports is this:

In blueprint view under User List property select "Show All Users Off". This will limit the grid view to only current user, this will hold true when you use this module as your source for imports.

Ingilavicus_0-1636007169408.png

Andris

hyudolee
Occasional Contributor

Hi,@Ingilavicus.

>>在用户列表下的蓝图视图中,属性选择“显示所有用户关闭”。

I understand this.

我们无法避免同时发生的问题?

@ankit_cheenisays we can avoid this issues by identifying the user who is running action.

hyudolee
Occasional Contributor

Hi,@ankit_cheeni.

I made a module as you told.

But Write Access does not work.

I think this Write Access Lineitem has Fake Users as Applies to.

hyudolee_0-1636361732429.png

hyudolee_1-1636361890841.png

hyudolee_2-1636361900575.png

ankit_cheeni
Super贡献者

Hi!

Yes you are right. the write access LI needs to have the fake user list as its dimension. My bad I used the name "User List" for fake list. I see that's what is causing the confusion here.
阿尔卡
Occasional Contributor

Hi@ankit_cheeni,

我想你误读了她的答复。我还尝试了此解决方案,并在将访问权限列为输入驱动程序时写入访问权限?李不起作用。
Can you please review as it is not giving the desired result.

谢谢!