sydneygouani
Contributor

2.3.9.1 Import data into DAT03 Historic Volumes module - 9.3 Import Shipping Metrics

I am having issues with 9.3 Import Shipping Metrics. I'm not seeing why I keep getting this error. Please see attached.

10 REPLIES10
Kanishq17
Community Boss

Hi@sydneygouani

Can you please show what are the dimensions of time in the module where you are importing

Kanishq17_0-1637238320001.png

this error usually occurs if there is a mismatch in the dimension of the mapping from the source

sydneygouani
Contributor

Sure! See attached.

Kanishq17
Community Boss

Hi@sydneygouani,

你能从列主行项目字段to pages and retry the process.

Kanishq17_0-1637246598581.png

pivot the line item dimension to pages section

sydneygouani
Contributor

I made the pivot and got the same error.

Kanishq17
Community Boss

Hi@sydneygouani

adjacent to the main mapping there are mapping details of the dimensions like how time is mapped , how products are mapped etc.

can you check those tabs and check whether there is a gap

sydneygouani
Contributor

From what I can tell I am mapping everything but Time correctly. I've been using ??YY custom formatting. This has been successful for the import but action 9.3 still gives the same error. I've attached photos of the rest of the formatting. I think its time because its the only thing that's custom.

Kanishq17
Community Boss

@sydneygouani

Yes its the time mapping , I believe the soucr is also dimensined at years no? , so mapping should be match names and clear matched items only ,

Kanishq17_0-1637322897615.png

As highlighted , and then try again

time is not mapped correctly

sydneygouani
Contributor

I even added a new time range of FY20-FY21 and still got the same error. I'm not sure what to do

HarishBabu
Occasional Contributor

Try using custom on time dimension ??YY